pregnant making in hook

Old August 15th 07, 12:33 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,alt.sci.physics
Grover[_3_]

Default pregnant making in hook

after midnight by now. They uncuffed my right hand, then
* cuffed my left hand to the metal pole. My left arm was stretched
* up to reach it.
*
* Then they left the house and left me hanging
* there like that for over three hours.
*
* They came back around 3:30 AM with a third man.
*
* I asked if I could use the bathroom.
*
* I was desperate to go.
*
* They would not let me.
*
* They told me that my husband was in custody, that they had just picked
* him up. [That was false.] They said we could work out a deal, I could
* be a witness for the prosecution of our friend.
*
* If I would do that, they would let my husband go.
*
* They also said they knew I only had $78 in my bank account, hinting
* that they could change that.
*
* A fourth man came into the house.
*
* I will never forget his eyes.
*
* He took out a small Palistinian flag and burned it.
*
* Then they took me out, back into the car. They stopped about two miles
* from my house. They said 'Listen Babe, when you least expect us, expect
* us. WE WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND.' I looked at my watch. It was 8:30 AM.
:
: Could that have happened in America? Readers will no doubt find it hard
: to believe, as I did.
:
: So did she.
: