Missing sial, iron, and nickel explains Fermi paradox

Old September 1st 07, 08:06 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Fred J. McCall

Default Missing sial, iron, and nickel explains Fermi paradox

Eric Chomko wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: Eric Chomko wrote:
:
: :On Aug 31, 3:19 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : Eric Chomko wrote:
: :
: : :On Aug 26, 7:07 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:: Einar wrote:
: :
: : : :
: : : :You own words: "When I call a person an idiot, or nuts, it because of
: : : :a long-time pattern of idiocy or nuttiness, not an isolated instance.
: : : :"
: : :
: : : And in your case the shoe would appear to be a perfect fit, Einar.
: : :
: : :
: : :Ah, the McCall and Simberg position; one is stupid or insane until
: : roven smart or sane. It is a metaphor of the legal postistion of
: : :"guilty until proven innocent".
: : :
: :
: : Not what it says, Chomko. I'll simply note that "a long-time pattern
: : of idiocy or nuttiness" isn't anywhere close to "stupid or insane
: : until proven smart or sane".
: :
: :The point is that you and Rand lack the right to judge others as being
: :stupid or
: :insane given your stupidity and insanity. It is the judgemental nature
: f you two clowns that I was referring to.
: :
:
: So you were being your usual unclear self in trying to restate what
: you claimed my position was?
:
:
:Hardly. I was quite clear about your judgemental behavior.
:

Of course you were, Eric. For you. Which means it was the usual
murky blather.

:
:
: You lied again, Eric. You said my position was "one is stupid or
: insane until proven smart or sane". This is not and has never been my
: position.
:
:
:No? Well how come all to many people are written off by you as being
:either stupid or insane?
:

Not "all to [sic] many", Eric. Just the really stupid and insane
ones. You know; the ones like you.

:
:
: You said this in response to the statement "When I call a
: person an idiot, or nuts, it because of a long-time pattern of idiocy
: or nuttiness, not an isolated instance." as if your remark was an
: equivalent statement.
:
:
:Long-time judgements is the only relavent fact about you and Rand.
:

Sorry, but that remark makes even less sense than your usual
inanities.

:
:
: You are a liar, stupid, and insane.
:
:
:Hah, nice trump old sot! I like that you not only agree with my
:assessment of your judgementalness, you trump me by going more
:judgemental, with the emphasis on "mental".
:

Everything is 'judgment, Eric. Even for folks like you, who have
neither the capacity nor the talent to exercise any.

:
:
: :
: :
: : You, of course, have years of history proving you are both stupid and
: : insane.
: :
: :
: :Yep, right on cue. Keep adding to your Internet dossier, McClod. I
: :noticed you chickened out of the other thread regarding CISC vs.
: :RISC.
: :
:
: What are you gibbering about now?
:
:
:"Henry in Absentia" is the subject. I left you in the dust...
:

Of course you did, dear boy. Of course you did.

Whatever you need to believe to get through the day...

:
:
: Hint: I generally don't bother with your lunacy unless I have
: absolutely nothing else to do.
:
:
:Hah, implies that all too often you have nothing else to do.
:

Well, I usually answer you when I'm doing a couple other things at the
same time. This means, of course, you're getting more attention than
you merit even at that.

:
:Never call may father a liar ...
:

I didn't. I called *YOU* a liar.

:
:... and I can run circles around you WRT
:computer programming...
:

Sure you can, Eric. Whatever you need to convince yourself of to make
it through the day...

:
:
: :
: :
: : :
: : :What a stupid and insane position to have!
: : :
: :
: : Yes, it would be. The only thing stupider would be your ongoing
: : inability to actually read and comprehend basic declarative English
: : sentences, as we see once again above.
: :
: :
: :You're so easy to rile, McClod.
: :
:
: 'Rile'? Poor, self-important Eric. The only way he can matter is if
: he thinks his antics affect someone.
:
: Sadly for him, they don't.
:
: :
: :The irony of course is that Rand has
: :you killfiled, and you call Ian, Einar and I all nuts, yet you
: bviously view yourself as the pinnacle of sanity.
: :
:
: Compared to you, El Chimpko, Brad Guth is the pinnacle of sanity. At
: least he's so nuts that he's funny.
:
: Have you noticed that Rand and I are both telling you the same thing,
:
:
:Yeah, so what? You two often say the same thing.
:

So you're convinced that it is everyone ELSE that is being stupid and
acting like an idiot and not you?

:
:
: giving you the same corrections to your lies, and both think you're
: both stupid and nuts?
:
:
:Yet I manage to stay out of his killfile and you don't.
:

That's because you're easy to make a fool of and I'm not, Eric.

:
:
: :
: :Who was it and what did you actually do to have that curse put on you?
: :
:
: I don't know why you're so attracted to me, Eric. All I can do is
: keep telling you 'no'.
:
:
:You really should fine out who and what that curse is...
:

Doesn't bother me. Must be frustrating as hell for you, though, the
way you keep chasing after me...

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine
Old September 1st 07, 09:56 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Einar

Eric Chomko wrote:

I´m just going to to you explane the kind of idiocy Frad McCall was
perpetrating against me.

Remember the logical fallacy of proving a negative?

An example of that fallacy is namelly the folloing:

A has not been observed.
Therefore A does not exist.

When he told me that EU does not allow anyone ellse carbon trate,
nobody ellse is doing that. That was the same as the abow argument.

In other words, he was preciselly guilty of the logical fallacy he
kept accusing me of perpetrating. If he had done what I consistently
asked him to do, to provite some data supporting his assertions, he
would have been able to rescue himself from that logical fallacy.
However, he consistently refused to do that, only digging his hole
deeper.

I conclute now, that following my experience in arguing with him, that
Fred McCall is with high probability an idiot.

Cheers, Einar

Old September 3rd 07, 08:47 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Chris

There is plenty of Si Mg, Fe... in the moon. What do you think it is made of
"American Cheese".

"Einar" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old September 3rd 07, 09:56 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Fred J. McCall

And 'Einar' is apparently just another lying, nym-shifting ******.

"Chris" wrote:

:There is plenty of Si Mg, Fe... in the moon. What do you think it is made of
:"American Cheese".
:
:
:"Einar" wrote in message
oups.com...
:
:Eric Chomko wrote:
:
:I´m just going to to you explane the kind of idiocy Frad McCall was
erpetrating against me.
:
[...]

Show me someone other than an EU member that is allowed into that
little trading club of CO2 credits, you lying little weasel.

Not the same kind of fallacy at all. You're just a lying idiot who
never took a logic course.

--
"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of
your hat; you take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear."
Old September 3rd 07, 10:02 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Alan Anderson

[I'm not sure who wrote this. It was oddly quoted, with two people's
names attached to it. The spelling suggests it was Einar, however.]

I´m just going to to you explane the kind of idiocy Frad McCall was
perpetrating against me.

Remember the logical fallacy of proving a negative?

An example of that fallacy is namelly the folloing:

A has not been observed.
Therefore A does not exist.

When he told me that EU does not allow anyone ellse carbon trate,
nobody ellse is doing that. That was the same as the abow argument.

There's a real difference between "A has not been observed" and "Lack of
A has been observed."

I conclute now, that following my experience in arguing with him, that
Fred McCall is with high probability an idiot.

Fred is no idiot. It is a near-certainty that he is very intelligent,
and extremely likely that he is well informed on many topics.

He is, however, a fool. I mean that not as an insult but as a
compliment, as I believe he plays the role well.
Old September 4th 07, 06:14 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Sep 1, 4:56 pm, Einar wrote:
Eric Chomko wrote:

[...]

Fred's problem is that he allows his ego to cloud his thinking and he
is run by a terminal sense of hatred.

Cheers, Einar

Old September 4th 07, 06:23 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Sep 1, 3:06 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Eric Chomko wrote:

::Fred J. McCall wrote:

: Eric Chomko wrote:
:
: :On Aug 31, 3:19 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : Eric Chomko wrote:
: :
[...]

I thought you killfiled me you schmuck.

:
:
: You lied again, Eric. You said my position was "one is stupid or
: insane until proven smart or sane". This is not and has never been my
: position.
:
:
:No? Well how come all to many people are written off by you as being
:either stupid or insane?
:

Not "all to [sic] many", Eric. Just the really stupid and insane
ones. You know; the ones like you.

Your judgement of insane is as worthless as you are.

:
:
[...]

Oh I do just fine sturring you up. You lack the discipline to actually
killfile me.

:
:
: :
: :
: : You, of course, have years of history proving you are both stupid and
: : insane.
: :
: :
: :Yep, right on cue. Keep adding to your Internet dossier, McClod. I
: :noticed you chickened out of the other thread regarding CISC vs.
: :RISC.
: :
:
: What are you gibbering about now?
:
:
:"Henry in Absentia" is the subject. I left you in the dust...
:

Of course you did, dear boy. Of course you did.

Whatever you need to believe to get through the day...

That is where you killfiled me leaving me the victor.

You have a very "Wizard of Oz" aspect to you Freddy. No brain, no
heart, no courage and no home, yet you think you are a wizard.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

:
:
: Hint: I generally don't bother with your lunacy unless I have
: absolutely nothing else to do.
:
:
:Hah, implies that all too often you have nothing else to do.
:

Well, I usually answer you when I'm doing a couple other things at the
same time. This means, of course, you're getting more attention than
you merit even at that.

Freddy, your pomposity is source of amusement, You take yourself
waaaaay to seriously. When it's timt to lighten up you tighten up.
Poor Freddy...

:
:Never call may father a liar ...
:

I didn't. I called *YOU* a liar.

No, you seem to think that I could not have gotten into West Point
when my father stated that I could have and asked me if I wanted to
go.

:
[...]

You're not? Could have fooled me! Freddy, you are SO easy...

:
:
: :
: :Who was it and what did you actually do to have that curse put on you?
: :
:
: I don't know why you're so attracted to me, Eric. All I can do is
: keep telling you 'no'.
:
:
:You really should fine out who and what that curse is...
:

Doesn't bother me. Must be frustrating as hell for you, though, the
way you keep chasing after me...

Killfile me then... I dare you.

Either way you lose.....

Old September 4th 07, 06:26 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.astro.seti
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Sep 3, 5:02 pm, Alan Anderson wrote:
[...]

I think you mean egotistical fool.

Being well informed by itself doesn't put food on the table. By Fred's
own desire for wealth, Britney Spears is his superior.

Eric

Missing Earth's sial explains Fermi paradox Andrew Nowicki SETI 44 May 1st 07 05:47 AM
Missing Earth's sial explains Fermi paradox Andrew Nowicki Policy 43 April 9th 07 09:48 PM
Why is 70% of Earth's sial missing? Andrew Nowicki Astronomy Misc 15 April 7th 07 08:10 PM
Fermi Paradox Andrew Nowicki SETI 36 July 19th 05 01:49 AM
Fermi Paradox Andrew Nowicki SETI 3 June 7th 05 01:42 AM