Hey, hook this up to a scope!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 19th 18, 01:45 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

Default Hey, hook this up to a scope!

On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 03:47:17 -0700 (PDT), Quadibloc
wrote:

Well, we already do have Foveon, although I wasn't impressed by examples of pictures taken with it.

I think those sensors are low QE, and of course, they don't record the
photon energy precisely, just one of three bands.

Im married but looking for a discreet hook up Jeff Cowns Amateur Astronomy 1 April 20th 16 01:48 AM
Get The Hook HVAC[_2_] Misc 1 September 11th 10 02:15 PM
pregnant making in hook Grover[_3_] Amateur Astronomy 0 August 15th 07 12:33 AM
{bad} mug with hook Rose H. Lansberry-Zellmer, C.P.A. Amateur Astronomy 0 August 15th 07 12:30 AM
hook and crook alignment: any mention? Brian Tung Amateur Astronomy 1 January 7th 05 09:46 PM