USA develops space-based weapons

Old November 17th 06, 07:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Default USA develops space-based weapons

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Rand Simberg wrote:
: : : : On 8 Nov 2006 11:02:52 -0800, in a place far, far away, "Eric Chomko"
: : : : made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
: : : : a way as to indicate that:
: : : :
: : : : The strategy of Bush has been to stay the course
: : : : regardless of US public opinion.
: : : :
: : : : And what do you think formed that public opinion?
: : : :
: : : : Declaring "mission accomplished" and then still being in Iraq three
: : : : years later?
: : : :
: : : : Eric, I'll explain this to you for the several hundredth time, because
: : : : we all know you're an idiot, and information that doesn't conform to
: : : : your preconceptions doesn't retain for more than a few microseconds,
: : : : but "mission accomplished" referred to the mission of removing Saddam
: : : : Hussein from power.
: : : :
: : : :Well Bush coming in on a parachute and all made it look like we just
: : : :won the war. The problem is now three years later.
: : :
: : : What planet are you living on, El Chimpo? "Bush coming in on a
: : : parachute"? Cut back on the hallucinogens, dude.
: : :
: : :Yes, yes, silly me. Bush had that jumpsuit jerked up so high it simply
: : :looked like flew in via parachute.
: :
: : To you. But then, you admit that you work very hard to look like a
: : ****ing idiot.
: :
: :Like a give two ****s what you think.
:
: Then why do you respond, El Chimpo?
:
: snicker
:
:Just to make the point clear.

Poor Eric. He doesn't even recognize when he's being mocked with his
own 'argument'.

You're a bird alright...

:
: :McClod you spend your whole life
: :trying to be right ...
:
: Sane people prefer it to the way you blunder through life trying to be
: wrong.
:
:But creative, inventive and productive people produce results and don't
:confuse results with being right. Huge lesson here, Freddy.

But what do we call folks like you, who are not creative, inventive,
or productive and are virtually always wrong into the bargain?

Hint: Creative, inventive and productive people produce results by
being right.

Bull****! They produce results by being productive. Being right doesn't
necessarily lead to producing results.

:
: :... and pointing out when others are wrong. What a
: :miserable life it must be.
:
: So much better than the El Chimpo approach of spending your whole life
: trying to be wrong and pointing out, well, nonsense of your own
: invention.
:
:But if my life works then who are you or anyone else to say about it?

Uh, what's that sentence mean? You appear to have left out a word or
three.

It means that despite what you say or think, if my employer thinks my
work is good, then that is all that matters.

:
: : Congratulations on your great success in that pursuit.
: :
: id Bush Sr. jump out of a plane a few years back?
:
: He does it every year on his birthday for the past several years. What
: does that have to do with your idiotic remarks about his son?
:
:
:Geez, I confuse one Bush and parachute with his son in a jumpsuit that
ulls his gonads up to his waist and you make it seem like this is some
:sort of victory for you and some great shame for me.

You can't tell the difference between GWHB and GWB - that is a great
shame for you. It once again displays just how stupidly you build
your opinions and your current 'defense' shows how hard you try to
defend them even when they're based on stupidly incorrect data on your
part.

Anything you say, Freddy. If that is my worst mistake for the day, then
I'm still doing better than most.

: id Bush Jr. ...
:
: There is no "Bush Jr".
:
:Freddy:
:
:G.H.W. Bush = Bush Sr.
:G.W. Bush = Bush Jr.

Except, since they don't have the same name, they are not Sr and Jr.
Get over it.

Sure, but you still remain a jackass.

:Even Republicans use it.

Noop.

Sure they do.

: :... land on
: :a flight deck dressed like he jumped out of a plane?
:
: Assuming you're referring to GWB, no, he did not. He landed on a
: flight deck dressed like he landed on a flight deck.
:
:Right and then falsely declared "Mission Accomplished", which was the
riginal case in point.

Except BUSH didn't declare that. The ship did. And so it was, which
is why they were coming home.

Bush made sure that the sighn was behind him when he spoke.

: Is there anything else you can expose your abysmal ignorance about?
:
:That you are a Bush and a GOP apologist that claims to be a Democrat.
:That part?

That'll do. I've never claimed to be a Democrat. As to the rest,
I'll simply suggest that you read what I've written about the just
past election.

Who did you vote for that won?

Of course, I don't expect reality to affect your stupid ideas. You've
already shown that what you think is totally divorced from reality.

Anything you say Mr. Smarmy Git...

: Just when I think you've run the gamut, you find some new realm to
: demonstrate your total lack of knowledge about.
:
:I'm not RIGHT according to Freddy... Oh boy, better go bury my head.

It wouldn't hurt you, since the only thing you appear to be using it
for is to keep your hair from falling down your neck.

At least I have hair...

Eric

-- Thomas Jefferson

Old November 18th 06, 03:50 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :Rand Simberg wrote:
[...]

Poor Eric. He just can't keep from getting his pin feathers ruffled.

: : :McClod you spend your whole life
: : :trying to be right ...
: :
: : Sane people prefer it to the way you blunder through life trying to be
: : wrong.
: :
: :But creative, inventive and productive people produce results and don't
: :confuse results with being right. Huge lesson here, Freddy.
:
: But what do we call folks like you, who are not creative, inventive,
: or productive and are virtually always wrong into the bargain?
:
: Hint: Creative, inventive and productive people produce results by
: being right.
:
:Bull****! They produce results by being productive. Being right doesn't
:necessarily lead to producing results.

Results produced by being wrong are BAD results, El Chimpo.

: : :... and pointing out when others are wrong. What a
: : :miserable life it must be.
: :
: : So much better than the El Chimpo approach of spending your whole life
: : trying to be wrong and pointing out, well, nonsense of your own
: : invention.
: :
: :But if my life works then who are you or anyone else to say about it?
:
: Uh, what's that sentence mean? You appear to have left out a word or
: three.
:
:It means that despite what you say or think, if my employer thinks my
:work is good, then that is all that matters.

Narrow that vision, El Chimpo. Narrow that vision. If you stuff your
head far enough up your own ass, why, nothing else will matter.

The rest of the world, of course, will still recognize you for the git
you are.

[...]

Yes, I can believe that. A glaring mistake like that still leads to
you doing better than you do most days of your life.

: : id Bush Jr. ...
: :
: : There is no "Bush Jr".
: :
: :Freddy:
: :
: :G.H.W. Bush = Bush Sr.
: :G.W. Bush = Bush Jr.
:
: Except, since they don't have the same name, they are not Sr and Jr.
: Get over it.
:
:Sure, but you still remain a jackass.

Poor El Chimpo. His mistakes lead him to all sorts of stupid deluded
conclusions.

: :Even Republicans use it.
:
: Noop.
:
:Sure they do.

Cite?

: : :... land on
: : :a flight deck dressed like he jumped out of a plane?
: :
: : Assuming you're referring to GWB, no, he did not. He landed on a
: : flight deck dressed like he landed on a flight deck.
: :
: :Right and then falsely declared "Mission Accomplished", which was the
: riginal case in point.
:
: Except BUSH didn't declare that. The ship did. And so it was, which
: is why they were coming home.
:
:Bush made sure that the sighn was behind him when he spoke.

Jesus, you are SUCH a cretin! Bush spoke from where the ship put the
place for him to speak from. The ship put the banner up.

Which part of this do you find so confusing?

: : Is there anything else you can expose your abysmal ignorance about?
: :
: :That you are a Bush and a GOP apologist that claims to be a Democrat.
: :That part?
:
: That'll do. I've never claimed to be a Democrat. As to the rest,
: I'll simply suggest that you read what I've written about the just
: past election.
:
:Who did you vote for that won?

Why do you care? It won't suit your delusions and so won't penetrate
that toupee-stand you call a head.

: Of course, I don't expect reality to affect your stupid ideas. You've
: already shown that what you think is totally divorced from reality.
:
:Anything you say Mr. Smarmy Git...

Wow, I'm impressed! snicker

: : Just when I think you've run the gamut, you find some new realm to
: : demonstrate your total lack of knowledge about.
: :
: :I'm not RIGHT according to Freddy... Oh boy, better go bury my head.
:
: It wouldn't hurt you, since the only thing you appear to be using it
: for is to keep your hair from falling down your neck.
:
:At least I have hair...

On your palms.

-- Thomas Jefferson
Old November 20th 06, 09:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :Rand Simberg wrote:
[...]

You're the loon.

[...]

No ****. The point is that being right doesn't create positive results,
necessarily.

[...]

Like you can speak for the rest of the world. The way you don't get
along with others here on USENET, you're the last person that can claim
to know what others think.

[...]

The only thing glaring around here is the light reflecting off the top
of your head!

: : id Bush Jr. ...
: :
: : There is no "Bush Jr".
: :
: :Freddy:
: :
: :G.H.W. Bush = Bush Sr.
: :G.W. Bush = Bush Jr.
:
: Except, since they don't have the same name, they are not Sr and Jr.
: Get over it.
:
:Sure, but you still remain a jackass.

Poor El Chimpo. His mistakes lead him to all sorts of stupid deluded
conclusions.

You claim to be a Democrat...

: :Even Republicans use it.
:
: Noop.
:
:Sure they do.

Cite?

Bill and Carol Gallagher, Town Hall bar. Good enough for me. Both
GOPers. Carol actually knows Bush Sr (I have seen a pciture of her with
Bush Sr.), Rove and Cheney. Yes, I actully have GOPer friends.

: : :... land on
: : :a flight deck dressed like he jumped out of a plane?
: :
: : Assuming you're referring to GWB, no, he did not. He landed on a
: : flight deck dressed like he landed on a flight deck.
: :
: :Right and then falsely declared "Mission Accomplished", which was the
: riginal case in point.
:
: Except BUSH didn't declare that. The ship did. And so it was, which
: is why they were coming home.
:
:Bush made sure that the sighn was behind him when he spoke.

Jesus, you are SUCH a cretin! Bush spoke from where the ship put the
place for him to speak from. The ship put the banner up.

It was a photo op, you dirtbag!

Which part of this do you find so confusing?

The part about claiming the mssion was over (writing) and Bush talking
about the long haul ahead.

: : Is there anything else you can expose your abysmal ignorance about?
: :
: :That you are a Bush and a GOP apologist that claims to be a Democrat.
: :That part?
:
: That'll do. I've never claimed to be a Democrat. As to the rest,
: I'll simply suggest that you read what I've written about the just
: past election.
:
:Who did you vote for that won?

Why do you care? It won't suit your delusions and so won't penetrate
that toupee-stand you call a head.

Use your head for something besides a hatrack!

: Of course, I don't expect reality to affect your stupid ideas. You've
: already shown that what you think is totally divorced from reality.
:
:Anything you say Mr. Smarmy Git...

Wow, I'm impressed! snicker

Now go and eat your hagus...

: : Just when I think you've run the gamut, you find some new realm to
: : demonstrate your total lack of knowledge about.
: :
: :I'm not RIGHT according to Freddy... Oh boy, better go bury my head.
:
: It wouldn't hurt you, since the only thing you appear to be using it
: for is to keep your hair from falling down your neck.
:
:At least I have hair...

On your palms.

My trees don't have hair.

Eric

-- Thomas Jefferson

Old November 30th 06, 04:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : :
: : : : : :Rand Simberg wrote:
[...]

Yeah, and so's your mother!

[...]

But you're committing a logical fallacy by then trying to run that
statement in reverse to arrive at the conclusion that people produce
results by some other method than being right, as if being WRONG leads
to high productivity.

[...]

Merely observation, Eric.

:The way you don't get
:along with others here on USENET, you're the last person that can claim
:to know what others think.

I know that YOU are a source of 'meta-killfiling', since at least one
person who killfiled ME said it was because I talk to YOU and that YOU
were too stupid to stand.

[...]
f your head!

That insult only works if the person you direct it at is actually bald
AND is sensitive about it. Learn, son.

: : : id Bush Jr. ...
: : :
: : : There is no "Bush Jr".
: : :
: : :Freddy:
: : :
: : :G.H.W. Bush = Bush Sr.
: : :G.W. Bush = Bush Jr.
: :
: : Except, since they don't have the same name, they are not Sr and Jr.
: : Get over it.
: :
: :Sure, but you still remain a jackass.
:
: Poor El Chimpo. His mistakes lead him to all sorts of stupid deluded
: conclusions.
:
:You claim to be a Democrat...

I do? Where do I claim that, Eric?

You seem to be lying again...

: : :Even Republicans use it.
: :
: : Noop.
: :
: :Sure they do.
:
: Cite?
:
:Bill and Carol Gallagher, Town Hall bar. Good enough for me. Both
:GOPers. Carol actually knows Bush Sr (I have seen a pciture of her with
:Bush Sr.), Rove and Cheney. Yes, I actully have GOPer friends.

Sure. Make up some more. I'm sure we all believe you.

snicker

[...]

Yes, it always makes for a real convincing argument when it's so weak
you have to end it with "you dirtbag" and an exclamation point.

: Which part of this do you find so confusing?
:
:The part about claiming the mssion was over (writing) and Bush talking
:about the long haul ahead.

I see. Simple reality confuses you. The ship was returning home.
Their mission WAS over.

Gee, that sure was hard. No wonder Eric doesn't get it.

: : : Is there anything else you can expose your abysmal ignorance about?
: : :
: : :That you are a Bush and a GOP apologist that claims to be a Democrat.
: : :That part?
: :
: : That'll do. I've never claimed to be a Democrat. As to the rest,
: : I'll simply suggest that you read what I've written about the just
: : past election.
: :
: :Who did you vote for that won?
:
: Why do you care? It won't suit your delusions and so won't penetrate
: that toupee-stand you call a head.
:
:Use your head for something besides a hatrack!

In other words, you demonstrate the correctness of my original remark.

: : Of course, I don't expect reality to affect your stupid ideas. You've
: : already shown that what you think is totally divorced from reality.
: :
: :Anything you say Mr. Smarmy Git...
:
: Wow, I'm impressed! snicker
:
:Now go and eat your hagus...

I don't mind eating it. It's actually quite tasty.

Why don't you learn to spell it and get back to me?

: : : Just when I think you've run the gamut, you find some new realm to
: : : demonstrate your total lack of knowledge about.
: : :
: : :I'm not RIGHT according to Freddy... Oh boy, better go bury my head.
: :
: : It wouldn't hurt you, since the only thing you appear to be using it
: : for is to keep your hair from falling down your neck.
: :
: :At least I have hair...
:
: On your palms.
:
:My trees don't have hair.

Perhaps you should stop grinding your crotch on them?

territory."
--G. Behn
Old November 30th 06, 06:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : :
: : : : : :Rand Simberg wrote:
[...]

Do you and your mother still share the same combat boots?

[...]

You confuse action with logical fallacies. You actually live inside
your head. A pity.

[...]

The emphasis on merely.

:The way you don't get
:along with others here on USENET, you're the last person that can claim
:to know what others think.

I know that YOU are a source of 'meta-killfiling', since at least one
person who killfiled ME said it was because I talk to YOU and that YOU
were too stupid to stand.

Surely that person thinks you no more worthy than me because you got
killfiled.

[...]

You you're not sensitive about it?

: : : id Bush Jr. ...
: : :
: : : There is no "Bush Jr".
: : :
: : :Freddy:
: : :
: : :G.H.W. Bush = Bush Sr.
: : :G.W. Bush = Bush Jr.
: :
: : Except, since they don't have the same name, they are not Sr and Jr.
: : Get over it.
: :
: :Sure, but you still remain a jackass.
:
: Poor El Chimpo. His mistakes lead him to all sorts of stupid deluded
: conclusions.
:
:You claim to be a Democrat...

I do? Where do I claim that, Eric?

You seem to be lying again...

Do you vote in the primaries?

: : :Even Republicans use it.
: :
: : Noop.
: :
: :Sure they do.
:
: Cite?
:
:Bill and Carol Gallagher, Town Hall bar. Good enough for me. Both
:GOPers. Carol actually knows Bush Sr (I have seen a pciture of her with
:Bush Sr.), Rove and Cheney. Yes, I actully have GOPer friends.

Sure. Make up some more. I'm sure we all believe you.

snicker

Doesn't matter, the truth is the truth whether you choose to believe or
not.

[...]

But you are in fact a dirtbag...

: Which part of this do you find so confusing?
:
:The part about claiming the mssion was over (writing) and Bush talking
:about the long haul ahead.

I see. Simple reality confuses you. The ship was returning home.
Their mission WAS over.

Too bad the war continues and the country is out of control. Surely
bribing Saddam would have been better?

Gee, that sure was hard. No wonder Eric doesn't get it.

Only people trying to gloss over Bush's failure in Iraq go to extremes
about explaining what "Mission Accomplished" really means.

: : : Is there anything else you can expose your abysmal ignorance about?
: : :
: : :That you are a Bush and a GOP apologist that claims to be a Democrat.
: : :That part?
: :
: : That'll do. I've never claimed to be a Democrat. As to the rest,
: : I'll simply suggest that you read what I've written about the just
: : past election.
: :
: :Who did you vote for that won?
:
: Why do you care? It won't suit your delusions and so won't penetrate
: that toupee-stand you call a head.
:
:Use your head for something besides a hatrack!

In other words, you demonstrate the correctness of my original remark.

You probably didn't vote.

[...]

Whole new meaning to the term motherboard.

Eric
territory."
--G. Behn

Old December 2nd 06, 05:57 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : :
: : : :
: : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : :
: : : : :
: : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : :
: : : : : :
: : : : : :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : : : : : "Eric Chomko" wrote:
: : : : : :
: : : : : : :
: : : : : : :Rand Simberg wrote:
[...]

I've got a pair of steel-toed jump boots in my front closet. I'd kick
you in the ass if I wasn't afraid of giving you a concussion.

[...]

You confuse assertion and logical fallacy with 'logic and reason'.

:You actually live inside your head. A pity.

You actually live with your head up your ass. A pity.

[...]

Yes, 'merely' because it's SO obvious.

: :The way you don't get
: :along with others here on USENET, you're the last person that can claim
: :to know what others think.
:
: I know that YOU are a source of 'meta-killfiling', since at least one
: person who killfiled ME said it was because I talk to YOU and that YOU
: were too stupid to stand.
:
:Surely that person thinks you no more worthy than me because you got
:killfiled.

No, that person is just that averse to you. Or do you think they were
making it up?

[...]
: f your head!
:
: That insult only works if the person you direct it at is actually bald
: AND is sensitive about it. Learn, son.
:
:You you're not sensitive about it?

Why should I be? I still have all my hair.

: : : : id Bush Jr. ...
: : : :
: : : : There is no "Bush Jr".
: : : :
: : : :Freddy:
: : : :
: : : :G.H.W. Bush = Bush Sr.
: : : :G.W. Bush = Bush Jr.
: : :
: : : Except, since they don't have the same name, they are not Sr and Jr.
: : : Get over it.
: : :
: : :Sure, but you still remain a jackass.
: :
: : Poor El Chimpo. His mistakes lead him to all sorts of stupid deluded
: : conclusions.
: :
: :You claim to be a Democrat...
:
: I do? Where do I claim that, Eric?
:
: You seem to be lying again...
:
o you vote in the primaries?

Sometimes. I didn't bother this year. What does that have to do with
your claim that I've claimed to be a Democrat?

: : : :Even Republicans use it.
: : :
: : : Noop.
: : :
: : :Sure they do.
: :
: : Cite?
: :
: :Bill and Carol Gallagher, Town Hall bar. Good enough for me. Both
: :GOPers. Carol actually knows Bush Sr (I have seen a pciture of her with
: :Bush Sr.), Rove and Cheney. Yes, I actully have GOPer friends.
:
: Sure. Make up some more. I'm sure we all believe you.
:
: snicker
:
oesn't matter, the truth is the truth whether you choose to believe or
:not.

Quite right. However, delusion is also delusion, no matter how sure
you are of it.

[...]

In other words, you have nothing at all to support your claims.

: : Which part of this do you find so confusing?
: :
: :The part about claiming the mssion was over (writing) and Bush talking
: :about the long haul ahead.
:
: I see. Simple reality confuses you. The ship was returning home.
: Their mission WAS over.
:
:Too bad the war continues and the country is out of control. Surely
:bribing Saddam would have been better?
:
: Gee, that sure was hard. No wonder Eric doesn't get it.
:
:Only people trying to gloss over Bush's failure in Iraq go to extremes
:about explaining what "Mission Accomplished" really means.

Then you should quit trying to gloss over Bush's failure in Iraq.

As for me, I'll stick with the facts and reality. You go with
whatever delusions you need to.

[...]

Make up your mind, Eric. Do I not vote, do I claim to be a Democrat,
am I a 'Bu****e' and 'GOP apologist'?

You really need to make up your mind which of your delusions you're
going with.

[...]

Now you're grinding your crotch on your mother because you're bored?

Too much detail, Eric...

territory."
--G. Behn