Astro. Where are all the posts?

Old September 4th 08, 06:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
John Davies

Default Astro. Where are all the posts?

Hi Group,

I have not received any posts to this group for at least three days and
I am wondering if my ISP, Demon, has abandoned you. Has any one else
experienced any difficulties here in the UK?

JPD
--
John Davies
Old September 4th 08, 10:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Azz

Hi John
including your post I've had 8 new subject posts since the 1 September
on my Pipex server. Roughly 26 new posts in all since the 1 September. Hope
that helps.

Regards
Azz

Old September 5th 08, 05:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

John, my ISP (Arcor) recently dropped the binary news, at least I didn't get
any new messages since the beginning of August.
I now have a new ISP and have nine new threads (including yours) in
September.

Stefan