Sky View Zone's Exciting World of Astrology

Old February 15th 07, 11:59 PM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.howard-stern,soc.penpals
Hoots

Default Sky View Zone's Exciting World of Astrology

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
In article .com,
"Arella" wrote:
On Feb 13, 2:45 am, Hoots wrote:
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
slurp
Bork!
he hates us
I dunno.

I think he likes us. He came all the way over to our group to tell us
about some stuff he's concerned about. That seems like he's our friend.

I think you're right, Hoots, he did seem to want to share.

i am not usually this aggro but the fawking spammer stalker arsehole
dennis blip****e has been asking for it for years and there is nothing worse than
an rude fawking blinkered arsehole that prattles out rubbish all fawking day
long but when it comes back on them they fold up like a fawking lawn chair the
barmy fawking yellow streaked coward my one and two fingered salutes go out to
****elard

We're behind ya all the way.

Best to get it out--don't let it bottle up inside.
Old February 16th 07, 08:00 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.howard-stern,soc.penpals
Arella

On Feb 15, 4:09 am, Borked Pseudo Mailed
wrote:
In article .com,

"Arella" wrote:
On Feb 13, 2:45 am, Hoots wrote:
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
. ..
% wrote:
slurp

Bork!

he hates us

I dunno.

I think he likes us. He came all the way over to our group to tell us
about some stuff he's concerned about. That seems like he's our friend.

I think you're right, Hoots, he did seem to want to share.

i am not usually this aggro but the fawking spammer stalker arsehole
dennis blip****e has been asking for it for years and there is nothing worse than
an rude fawking blinkered arsehole that prattles out rubbish all fawking day
long but when it comes back on them they fold up like a fawking lawn chair the
barmy fawking yellow streaked coward my one and two fingered salutes go out to
****elard

AMEN!

Old February 16th 07, 08:03 AM posted to alt.fan.art-bell,sci.astro.amateur,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.howard-stern,soc.penpals
Arella

On Feb 15, 1:59 pm, Hoots wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
In article .com,
"Arella" wrote:
On Feb 13, 2:45 am, Hoots wrote:
% wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
% wrote:
slurp
Bork!
he hates us
I dunno.

I think he likes us. He came all the way over to our group to tell us
about some stuff he's concerned about. That seems like he's our friend.
I think you're right, Hoots, he did seem to want to share.

i am not usually this aggro but the fawking spammer stalker arsehole
dennis blip****e has been asking for it for years and there is nothing worse than
an rude fawking blinkered arsehole that prattles out rubbish all fawking day
long but when it comes back on them they fold up like a fawking lawn chair the
barmy fawking yellow streaked coward my one and two fingered salutes go out to
****elard

We're behind ya all the way.

Best to get it out--don't let it bottle up inside.

Seriously, the only way to heal is to get all the gunk out . . .
sharing and caring