ASTRO: Solar Lightning

Old December 4th 06, 12:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
LA

Default ASTRO: Solar Lightning

Hello everyone. Below is a link to my latest video:
http://mysite.verizon.net/armicheal/...02-sunspot.gif
Modem users be aware the video is 3.4 meg in size. It shows the spot that
is pictured in the pictures attached flash violently. The flash travels
around the spot. All this took plate with in a 1.5 hour time frame. Clear
Skyz, LA

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	06-12-02e.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	198  Click image for larger version

Name:	06-12-02a.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	199  Click image for larger version

Name:	06-12-02b.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	200  Click image for larger version

Name:	06-12-02c.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	201  Click image for larger version

Name:	06-12-02d.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	202

Old December 4th 06, 01:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Love those movies. Looking at the X-ray flux data it was just barely a
C level eruption if that. In a few years things should really start
getting interesting.

Rick

Old December 4th 06, 02:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Billy Bob Smith

SOHO who?

That is amazing, Larry.

Old December 5th 06, 02:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
LA

Hey BB, I am currently featured on the SOHO website. Under the Outreach
Spotlight heading.
Clear Skyz, LA

"Billy Bob Smith" wrote in message
. net...
SOHO who?

That is amazing, Larry.

Old December 5th 06, 02:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Billy Bob Smith

Nice. You should be featured on CNN or something. :-) I browsed your
website the other day and was glad to see your participation in the
outreach. I'm absolutely sure you will inspire kids and young adults
with the images you take as well as the personal artsy flare (pun
intended) that you add to them. I'm 33 and I can't imagine as a school
age person thinking of the sun as much of anything but the thing that
rises and sets everyday. The stuff you can show them will make it part
of their daily thought process and that can only be good for us all.

On another note, I, too did the Atkins 'lifestyle' (probably a little
less stringently than you) for a while. I lost just over 40 lbs.
Unfortunately over the 4 years since I went off of it I put back on 10
or so, but still waaaaay better than I was. It just gives me an excuse
to start eating meat non-stop again. :-)

By the way... my name is Mike. The Billy Bob thing is only to throw the
spammers - any similarity to a real Billy Bob, Willam Robert, etc is
purely coincidental. :-)

As suggested in the past, when you put some images for sale on your site
you will most likely be seeing some of my credit card numbers. I'm
looking forward to it (Or just selling the digital images. But I
realize the perils with that when unscrupulous people have them). I'm
not sure how I'll pull it off, but some of the purple and blue images
that you make just scream out for my office walls. I'm thinking I could
do a related color paint on the walls and then put up a print or three
and it'd be wicked.

Mike

Old December 8th 06, 12:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin[_1_]

"LA" wrote
Hey BB, I am currently featured on the SOHO website. Under the Outreach
Spotlight heading.
Clear Skyz, LA

Cool stuff Larry!

As the sun gets more active in coming years you are going to be a busy guy!

George N