Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his firstrelativity paper.

Old April 5th 11, 09:53 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
rasterspace

Default Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his firstrelativity paper.

I don't recall, but I'ms sure that both KE and momentum
are done in Physics wioth Lab One.
Old April 6th 11, 02:41 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
rasterspace

all I am say-ing is,
Give the very definitions of "momentum" and "kinetic energy"
a chance. I mean, your idea of research seems
to be limited to the God-am googolplex & wookiepoopeya.

just to say, based upon your own reverence
for your own opinions, that Liebniz is wrong ...
doesn't do it for me, even though I have not actually
gone back & tried to recreate the Physics with Lab,
One "experience." and then, to hieghten your illusion,
by disagreeing with the guy who found the correct
-- til proven, otherwise --
coefficient for "mvv," namely, mvv/2 = KE ...
that is really very humorous. I mean,
what universe was Coriolis in,
that he was able to derive such a simple & fundamental thing,
as his effect, or force?

would you at least tell us, what direction the toilet flushes,
in *your* universe?... I mean,
clockwise may have nothing to do with it!
Old April 6th 11, 02:42 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
rasterspace

pay attention;
it's just you, yourself, Neinstien and me,
who are actually bothering with your alleged theory.
Old April 6th 11, 02:46 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
rasterspace

.... and, if you don't bother to engage
in the debate, such as it is, then
mey next reply will be, "wow,
Neinstein, you win; I'm going to recommend you
to the Swedish Bank for the 'Nobel Prize'
in economics." yeah;
the fake one that the NYTimes columnist, got!
Old April 7th 11, 12:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
rasterspace

.... so, were you confusing teh result that
teh speed of acceleration is the same
for different weight objects,
ignoring resistance of the surface area?
Old April 9th 11, 03:51 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Apr 5, 4:53*pm, rasterspace wrote:
I don't recall, but I'ms sure that both KE and momentum
are done in Physics wioth Lab One.

rasterspace: KE and momentum are identical except that KE adds back
one unit of the static weight of the moving object. Note the ‘a/g
(m)’ in: KE = a/g (m) + v / 32.174 (m). Because the conversion
factor is correctly placed in the velocity rather than in the mass,
the units of the result have pounds = pounds, which doesn't violate
the Law of the Conservation of energy, and is an actual equation,
which F = ma is not! Sorry, Sir Isaac. — NoEinstein —

Old April 9th 11, 03:59 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Apr 5, 9:41*pm, rasterspace wrote:
[...]

rasterspace: You are hypnotized by the SOUND of the name Leibniz!
Two men with the names Lorentz and FitzGerald came up with a
contraction factor, beta, (math, NOT science) whose only credibility
was the studious names of the two men. If you can't understand that
"equations" must be equal across the = sign, and have the same UNITS
for both sides, then you are continuing to waste my time. — NE —
Old April 9th 11, 04:01 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Apr 5, 9:42*pm, rasterspace wrote:
pay attention;
it's just you, yourself, Neinstien and me,
who are actually bothering with your alleged theory.

Dear r: For several months now, YOU have been bothering. Why is
that, if you don't like either my following on this group or my New
Science? — NE —
Old April 9th 11, 04:04 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Apr 5, 9:46*pm, rasterspace wrote:
... and, if you don't bother to engage
in the debate, such as it is, then
mey next reply will be, "wow,
Neinstein, you win; I'm going to recommend you
to the Swedish Bank for the 'Nobel Prize'
in economics." *yeah;
the fake one that the NYTimes columnist, got!

Dear r.: You don't have to agree with me. You can always choose to
just go away. — NE —
Old April 9th 11, 04:20 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On Apr 6, 7:31*pm, rasterspace wrote:
... so, were you confusing teh result that
teh speed of acceleration is the same
for different weight objects,
ignoring resistance of the surface area?

Dear r.: Amazingly, you are correct that the surface area (frontal
area, as in an automobile traveling into the wind) is the main
determinate of the upper speed limit of ordinary masses that are
speeding into the ether. That same ether also impacts the atoms
within the mass. That's why flowing ether (gravity) applies a mass
proportional force to all objects near the Earth. Newton never
explained how masses long distances away can "know" the mass of the
other objects so that the correct force of gravity can be applied.
Einstein assumed (HA!) that masses warp space and time. But by what
mechanism is space and time... "warped" beyond blind stupidity? The
resistance from the ether won't slow any spaceship which first
magnetizes the IOTAs in the ether and lets the 'strings' of magnetic
lines of flux cause the ether to flow AROUND, not through, the
spaceship. It would be advantageous to allow some ether, as matches
the flow rate on Earth, to flow through the spaceship so that there
will be an Earth-like gravity inside. That's why flying saucers are
'flat', so there can be the maximum of floor space in the most
efficient use of materials—a disk shape. — NE —