Phoenix Lands on Mars this Sunday!!!

Old May 28th 08, 12:12 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default Phoenix Lands on Mars this Sunday!!!

Jochem Huhmann wrote:
I value Pat and his inputs to these groups very much. And I know he had
quite hard times both in regard to this health and otherwise.

And maybe Pat drank a little too much beer while celebrating the
landing. ;-)

Pat
Old May 28th 08, 07:32 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Tue, 27 May 2008 19:41:54 GMT, h (Rand
Simberg) wrote:

I value Pat and his inputs to these groups very much. And I know he had
quite hard times both in regard to this health and otherwise. And I
don't know about you except that you prefer to provide mostly negative
input.

I disagree.

"Sorry, but he's correct. Circle gets the square and the win!"

OM
--
]=====================================[
] OMBlog -
Old May 28th 08, 09:21 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Neil Gerace wrote:
On May 28, 7:38 am, Pat Flannery wrote:

This is the beginning of the "Argument Clinic" sketch from Monty Python,

We're just arguing in our spare time.

Rand is an astronaut with a difference... and _what_ a difference! :-P

Pat
Old June 1st 08, 08:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Michael Gallagher

On Tue, 20 May 2008 18:46:54 -0500, Damon Hill
wrote:

Somebody throw the Great Martian Ghoul a treat, and distract it!

Phoenix got through, so it must have been napping.

Old June 1st 08, 08:55 PM posted to sci.space.history
Michael Gallagher

wrote:

Somebody throw the Great Martian Ghoul a treat, and distract it!

...We tried that. We threw it an English Tea Biscuit, and in revenge
it ate two of our probes!

OM

Dumbass! You throw it a big ***chocolate chip cookie!*** Didn't you
know that?