Once Upon a Time and Now Oort Cloud What if? (On the Cloud)

Old October 31st 07, 08:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Once Upon a Time and Now Oort Cloud What if? (On the Cloud)

Its 2.5 LY in every direction from our Sun. What if it is also 2.5 LY
all around our nearest star.? That gives me thoughts that this
Oort cloud is huge. That it is creating comets for both the Sun and
Centauri Easy to say the Oort cloud is older than both stars. That it
was formed from the heavy atoms of a Super nova that took place 5
billion years before the solar system. That the oort cloud was much
denser 'but lost a lot of its rock and ice to help form the two
planetary systems. Who can argue that Oort clouds are not every where
and all stars are not immersed in their own Oort cloud? Could add a
lot of gravitation to each galaxy. It fits with dark matter. Rocks and
ice give off no light,and yet potential comets out number all other
objects in the universe. Only seen up close. in each star system Bert

Old November 2nd 07, 01:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Universe Oort ice + rock every where,

How Big is the Oort Cloud??? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 2 December 27th 06 03:14 PM
Detecting the Oort cloud. Robert Clark Astronomy Misc 42 September 1st 05 06:11 AM
Oort Cloud to Far Out ?? G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 17 April 27th 05 10:24 PM
Oort cloud Canuck UK Astronomy 9 February 6th 05 05:43 PM
Sedna Proves Oort Cloud? Mike Dworetsky Astronomy Misc 0 March 16th 04 10:23 AM