Mathematical facets

Old October 13th 18, 10:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Mathematical facets

Es tut mir sehr leid aber I can nicht den text in Englisch finden -

https://gdz.sub.uni-goettingen.de/id/PPN252457072_1877?tify={%22pages%22:[224],%22panX%22:0.451,%22panY%22:0.906,%22view%22:%22i nfo%22,%22zoom%22:0.309}

The span of weeks from Adam to Noah's flood is 86,400 weeks which mirrors the mathematical language of time where there are that amount of seconds in one day. The clues are already in the text as the lifespan of Enoch is 365 years and a distant value from the other Patriarchs however it is one of those works which get spoiled through explanation, at least to a certain degree such as a day of Genesis 1 overlapping the genealogical structure of Genesis 5 as Adam is a link in the chain to Noah.

Joseph Campbell did a favour to people by expanding on the mathematical theme of Genesis but could not extend it to the genealogical structure of Matthew nor to the great Johannine works.

https://books.google.ie/books?id=5VO...ge&q&f=fa lse

People who claim something for themselves and that includes myself would never find anything in these things but they hum with goodness for those who can go behind the surface narrative and appreciate what is in front of them like other creative/productive/artistic endeavours.

Old October 14th 18, 02:24 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

Gerald Kelleher wrote:
[...]

These are people who, just like you, prefer wasting their free time on
trivial nonsense to trying to understand the universe as it is.

Old October 14th 18, 05:36 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

On Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 2:24:52 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:

These are people who, just like you, prefer wasting their free time on
trivial nonsense to trying to understand the universe as it is.

Most of the world is looking askance at your nation as it tries to reconcile an impossible situation of having no border on the island of Ireland yet does not want a customs union nor be in the single market . The politicians and the wider world hardly know that these impossibilities come from a certain class in Britain that can live with impossibilities and pass them off as common sense and it happened among Royal Society academics centuries ago.

These unfortunates have a celestial sphere RA/Dec framework in competition with the Lat/Long system and 24 hour system for the basic fact as to how long it takes the planet to turn once ( 24 hours/360 degrees via the Lat/Long system).

I never imagined that a person could deny their own inspiration which happened to you as you affirmed the stars would transition from an evening to morning appearance due solely to the orbital motion of the Earth. It is close to impossible, like preventing yourself to breath, so anyone who experiences something enjoyable yet works against must be so miserable before all creation. All the money and treasures of the world can't come close to wisdom and it was one of the readings from a pre-Christian tradition today where wisdom is she like a beautiful woman -

" I prayed, and understanding was given me;
I entreated, and the spirit of Wisdom came to me.
I esteemed her more than sceptres and thrones;
compared with her, I held riches as nothing.Wisdom of god
I reckoned no priceless stone to be her peer,
for compared with her, all gold is a pinch of sand,
and beside her silver ranks as mud.
I loved her more than health or beauty,
preferred her to the light,
since her radiance never sleeps.
In her company all good things came to me,
at her hands riches not to be numbered."

Such is resonance in physical creation that makes all insights possible, something you have known in a small measure but opted for fantasy instead like so many other 'best-boys-in-the-class'.

Old October 15th 18, 09:19 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

When mathematicians see the Pi proportion, they see a mathematical dead end or an irrational number but this is so wasteful and unhelpful when dealing with geometric non-periodicity where structures are both ordered and random. There is no either/or as in quantum statistics (which it really is) as the arguments are bogus.

It is why I saw the possibilities of quasicrystals as a gateway to researching many natural geometric forms and processes while mathematicians see nothing -

http://www.scienceu.com/geometry/art...g/penrose.html

The alpha and omega of the old literature makes sense, not only in the creative sense of 'all things made new' via a cycle but also the mathematical facets they chose to frame spiritual language with.