Kendrick Ultimate III Observing Chair

Old February 6th 05, 11:44 AM
Andy Middleton

Default Kendrick Ultimate III Observing Chair

Hi

Is there anyone out there with a Kendrick Ultimate III Observing Chair who
could tell me the with of the front backrest portion of the chair.

Thanks

Andy.

Old February 6th 05, 02:23 PM
Phil Wheeler

Andy Middleton wrote:
Hi

Is there anyone out there with a Kendrick Ultimate III Observing Chair who
could tell me the with of the front backrest portion of the chair.

Andy,

You may want to restate the question. This "tell me the with of the
front backrest portion of the chair" is not clear.

Phil
Old February 6th 05, 03:24 PM
Davoud

Andy Middleton:
Is there anyone out there with a Kendrick Ultimate III Observing Chair who
could tell me the with of the front backrest portion of the chair.

Phil Wheeler:
You may want to restate the question. This "tell me the with of the
front backrest portion of the chair" is not clear.

Sherlock Holmes, you ain't. It made me blink, too, but at the end of my
blink I added a "d" and came up with "...the width of the front
backrest..."

Davoud
Old February 6th 05, 07:28 PM
Andy Middleton

Sorry for the typo. It's the part with the slot in where the seat slides up
and down that I need the width of.

Andy.
Andy Middleton:

Old February 6th 05, 08:03 PM
Phil Wheeler

Davoud wrote:
Andy Middleton:

Is there anyone out there with a Kendrick Ultimate III Observing Chair who
could tell me the with of the front backrest portion of the chair.

Phil Wheeler:

You may want to restate the question. This "tell me the with of the
front backrest portion of the chair" is not clear.

Sherlock Holmes, you ain't.

True. But then he was fictional .. and had no internet capability
Old February 6th 05, 08:06 PM
Phil Wheeler

Got it .. and likely would have figured it out if I'd been awake
(pre-coffee msg).

Unfortunately, I don't have that chair, but another, so I cannot answer.

Phil

Andy Middleton wrote:
Sorry for the typo. It's the part with the slot in where the seat slides up
and down that I need the width of.

Andy.

Andy Middleton:

Old February 6th 05, 11:47 PM
Davoud

Davoud wrote:
Sherlock Holmes, you ain't.

Phil Wheeler:
True. But then he was fictional .. and had no internet capability

Holmes didn't need no stinkin' Internet. He had his seven percent
solution...

Davoud
Old February 7th 05, 08:55 PM
Craig

Andy Middleton wrote:
Hi

Is there anyone out there with a Kendrick Ultimate III Observing

Chair who
could tell me the with of the front backrest portion of the chair.

Thanks

Andy.

Hi Andy,

You can either call Kendrick at 800 393 5456, or, if you can't get the
answer, let me know and I can ask the guy who designed it.

- Craig

apoguy_AT_ns_DOT_sympatico_DOT_ca

Old February 8th 05, 01:27 AM
Andy Middleton

Hi Craig

I'm in the U.K so the 800 number is not really an option

Thanks

Andy.
"Craig" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 8th 05, 01:41 AM
Craig Levine

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 01:27:04 -0000, in sci.astro.amateur you wrote:

Hi Craig

I'm in the U.K so the 800 number is not really an option

Thanks

Hi Andy,

I sent him an email. As soon as I get a reply, I'll send it on to you.

Cheers,

- Craig