The lonely astronaut

Old August 13th 04, 08:14 PM
Gene DiGennaro

Default The lonely astronaut

Pretty funny...not for kids though

http://www.dangertheater.com/la.html

Gene
Old August 13th 04, 09:24 PM
Dave Kenworthy

"Gene DiGennaro" wrote in message
om...
Pretty funny...not for kids though

http://www.dangertheater.com/la.html

Gene

It's been a fave of mine for a while, but it doesn't top:
http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/, my vote for the ssh anthem.

--
Dave Kenworthy
-----------------------------

Old August 14th 04, 12:25 AM
Pat Flannery

Dave Kenworthy wrote:

It's been a fave of mine for a while, but it doesn't top:
http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/, my vote for the ssh anthem.

No, comrade! The Spongmonkeys are tools of the Military/Naval
Industrial/Submarine Sandwich Complex!
Only the soothing sounds of the Commu-Kitties at joyful work will call
to the true revolutionary's heart:
http://www.rathergood.com/laibach/

Pat

Old August 14th 04, 05:30 PM
Derek Lyons

Pat Flannery wrote:

Dave Kenworthy wrote:

It's been a fave of mine for a while, but it doesn't top:
http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/, my vote for the ssh anthem.

No, comrade! The Spongmonkeys are tools of the Military/Naval
Industrial/Submarine Sandwich Complex!
Only the soothing sounds of the Commu-Kitties at joyful work will call
to the true revolutionary's heart:
http://www.rathergood.com/laibach/

No! We must have a song that celebrates the fauna surrounding
everyone favorite location for an equatorial launch catapult:
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/29/

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
Old August 14th 04, 06:35 PM
Dave Kenworthy

"Derek Lyons" wrote in message

No! We must have a song that celebrates the fauna surrounding
everyone favorite location for an equatorial launch catapult:
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/29/

It strikes me that there should be a scandianavian right to reply...

http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings/

--
Dave Kenworthy
-----------------------------

Old August 14th 04, 06:56 PM
Pat Flannery

Derek Lyons wrote:

No! We must have a song that celebrates the fauna surrounding
everyone favorite location for an equatorial launch catapult:
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/29/

Tigers? Africa? Huh?
Anyway, it's now bookmarked.
I'll see your lions and tigers, and raise you a Zoology Dragon. Sub +
Cube = Scuba?!:
http://www.rathergood.com/zoology/

Pat

Old August 14th 04, 07:49 PM
OM

Dave Kenworthy wrote:

It's been a fave of mine for a while, but it doesn't top:
http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/, my vote for the ssh anthem.

....Ok, it's obvious that's Bob Haller on guitar, but which of our
trolls is doing the "vocals"?

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old August 14th 04, 07:52 PM
OM

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 12:56:41 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Derek Lyons wrote:

No! We must have a song that celebrates the fauna surrounding
everyone favorite location for an equatorial launch catapult:
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/29/

Tigers? Africa? Huh?
Anyway, it's now bookmarked.
I'll see your lions and tigers, and raise you a Zoology Dragon. Sub +
Cube = Scuba?!:
http://www.rathergood.com/zoology/

....Pat? Is this you?

http://www.rathergood.com/sumo_florist/

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old August 16th 04, 06:00 AM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...Pat? Is this you?

http://www.rathergood.com/sumo_florist/

Watch it, or I'll send California Mountain Snake and her seeing-eye
attack dog after you. ;-)

Pat

Old August 25th 04, 07:14 AM
ZBOXMAN94506