Interstellar Dust does it remind you of?

Old February 19th 04, 02:42 PM
NGC 6826

Default Interstellar Dust does it remind you of?

I'll put this a carefully as I can. Take a look at :
Notice the dust. What does it remind you of?
Or this one:
Now come on think.

Doesn't the dust remind you of that fine wispy hair found around a womans
pride and joy? Now come on admit it. Some Hubble images of Galaxies are
down right pornographic when viewed this way. Especially those of edge on
spiral galaxies and there are a couple images of irregular galaxies that I
believe would probably get anyone off.
Just A thought for today.
Old February 19th 04, 04:35 PM
Glenn (The Frog)

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 07:42:24 -0700, NGC 6826 wrote:

I'll put this a carefully as I can. Take a look at :
Notice the dust. What does it remind you of?
Or this one:
Now come on think.

Doesn't the dust remind you of that fine wispy hair found around a womans
pride and joy? Now come on admit it. Some Hubble images of Galaxies are
down right pornographic when viewed this way. Especially those of edge on
spiral galaxies and there are a couple images of irregular galaxies that I
believe would probably get anyone off.
Just A thought for today.

Oh great, now I'm stuck with that image in my head, Thanks you troll.