You Don't Have To Be Lonely Ladies

Old January 16th 15, 07:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default You Don't Have To Be Lonely Ladies

As much as people hate America's news media, there is a caste below it called marketing. Big cities are cesspools of hostility and arrogance is not tolerated anywhere near to a big city. What is hard to conceptualize is that arrogance and hostility are mutually exclusive. I am intolerably, abrasively, and insufferably arrogant and I honestly don't understand how I am supposed to see myself that way except that my lack of hostility betrays the truth of that statement. I am not in denial with regards to my arrogance anymore but hostility doesn't solve problems if seeing the truth about oneself requires arrogance. Newt is hostile but that doesn't mean there isn't a construct that puts him into the President's chair. If the imperative is dire then Newt's hostility issues can be remedied to put him into the President's chair in the reality. What is fashionable is to mock Soledad's brain for its incapacity to form new macabre themes. Well, Martha can de-masculate and even de-Marine any man on Earth so I claim The Soledad Challenge is not unassailable. My simple (but not simple minded) reality is that pushing it away from the door puts it out the door more quickly... Pulling it towards the door increases its resolve to stay contained. The Evil Marketing Strategist, I claim, is a new macabre theme that Soledad's brain is capable of producing. There is not any allowance for cuteness in Aerospace... and marketing seems to believe that 'hater' is cute... Yeah, well, 'dandilady' is cuter than 'hater' and is the lever into Soledad's brain. The consensus from below is that all members of my family are both profoundly and willfully inept at both politics and finance if you expect us to believe that the giddiness of 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' is cute in your nethersphere. Newt is indomitable when both concept and the imperative coincide. I can get the measure of Rick Perry if the color and ambiance of government is that important. Germany is the color and texture of government. N. Korea is the backup. Rick Perry is the backup to the backup.

Precursors are important if I'm being knocked for 'primitives', 'seminals', and 'originals'... If Stephan Hawking is a 'nutcracker' because Beatrice states it with my brother in Europe and I know it then that is a precursor and so therefore Beatrice trumps Rick Perry. I don't have an issue with Perez Hilton's whiny but 'hater' is just a continuum of that theme. Beatrice does switchplate' on my brother?... (God and Victoria help me.) Well, CIA can get it right the first time around if America's tool mentality didn't use the CIA as a tool.

FCC=Federal Communications Commission is a deminiaturization
DNA=Deoxyribonucleic Acid is a deminiaturization (new entrants... I'm doing Deep Blue.)

These are ammunition that royals are willing to give to Rick Perry because Rick thinks royals are unassailable and it actually isn't true. Royals have exploitable weaknesses so have at it. Deep Blue is the center of DNA. Barak isn't being shoved rudely aside if a construct of Barak vs Thomas can be conceptualized. Thomas says I've got fire in my ass and that is just plain rude. The Virgin is in my ass and therefore my ass is unassailable by any man or Marine. But ladies and lonely women are welcome in my ass and are even welcome to conjoin in my ass... I'm starting to believe that Martha isn't the only prototype. It seems to be the case that flattering Martha leads to a potential challenge from the bench. Martha is notorious and that makes the bench feel disaffected... What it all seems to boil down to is that Thomas believes that John McCain needs to be rudely shoved up my brother's ass instead of by a more kindler and gentler approach?... (red faced sheepishness (where he properly belongs (red faced shame potential))) Marines aren't brothers and so don't expect us to be charitable. Now, the Republican Party is a band of brothers because of Newt's and Rick's imperative but don't expect the sentiment of it to be a lever on The Marines.
Old January 16th 15, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/16/2015 2:09 PM, Kevin Barry wrote:
As much as people hate America's news media, there is a caste below
it called marketing. Big cities are cesspools of

Oh... It's for you, Hager

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!