Space Shock Waves

Old August 5th 12, 06:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Space Shock Waves

These shock waves help give universe its stars. Shock waves come from
a supernova that causes a nearby cloud of gas + dust to collapse under
its combined gravity. The collapse creates a flat disk that gets
hotter and hotter till a "photostar" comes to be. Planets are made
out of the dust. O ya If you think something is left out you are
thinking good. TreBert
Old August 5th 12, 08:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

"G=EMC^2" wrote in message
These shock waves help give universe its stars. Shock waves come from
a supernova that causes a nearby cloud of gas + dust to collapse under
its combined gravity. The collapse creates a flat disk that gets
hotter and hotter till a "photostar" comes to be. Planets are made
out of the dust. O ya If you think something is left out you are
thinking good. TreBert

close, but no cigar.

Old August 10th 12, 04:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 10:36:50 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

These shock waves help give universe its stars. Shock waves come from
a supernova that causes a nearby cloud of gas + dust to collapse under
its combined gravity. The collapse creates a flat disk that gets
hotter and hotter till a "photostar" comes to be. Planets are made
out of the dust. O ya If you think something is left out you are
thinking good. TreBert

Just to add a little - I still wonder about how the Sun could have so
much of the mass of the Solar system and yet possess only a tiny
amount of the Solar system's angular momentum. All of the things that
revolve around the Sun, planets, asteroids, etc., long ago received
the "lion's share" of the angular momentum, while the Sun, spinning
very slowly in its orbit around the galaxy, retained very little of
that angular momentum.

It is my premise that there are regular expulsions of matter from the
equator of a forming protostar. As it compresses, the protostar spins
faster and faster. Combine this with the shock waves and the
protostar's heavier elements, which have been moved by the protostar's
spin outward to the equator, _*blast*_ outward into space from the
equator. These heavy elements combine with the dust in the flat disk
to make the planets.

So the planets nearest to the star retain those heavy elements, and
the planets farther from the star are made mostly of the lighter
elements and some dust from the outer parts of the flat disk.

Each time the protostar spins fast enough to violently expel heavy
elements from its equator, its spin slows way down. Then it keeps
compressing and spinning faster again, so more heavy elements will be
expelled from its equator. This cycle continues, perhaps even after
the protostar fuses to become a star, until there are only trace
amounts of those heavy elements within the star.

After the final expulsion of heavy elements from its equator, the star
slows way down for the last time. This idea may be right or it may be
wrong, but it would explain how the Sun can have such a great deal of
the mass of the Solar system, while retaining only a tiny bit of the
entire system's angular momentum.

O, my stars!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
Old August 10th 12, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Photostar has to get rid of iron.if it wants to be a Sun.Sun is 99.9
of the solar systems mass. Spin rates are interesting like. Venus is
so slow,and Jupiter's so fast. Never gave much thought on how Sun's
angular momentum relates to what the rest of the solar system has??
I think the Sun will always be 30,000 LY from the Milky Way galaxy
center.It takes about 225 million years to go around. I have always
wondered if we were say 5,000 LY from the bright hub. "Would we have a
sky to bright to see Andromeda?? " TreBert
Old August 10th 12, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 8/10/2012 11:59 AM, Painius wrote:

It is my premise that there are regular expulsions of matter from the
equator of a forming protostar. As it compresses, the protostar spins
faster and faster. Combine this with the shock waves and the
protostar's heavier elements, which have been moved by the protostar's
spin outward to the equator, _*blast*_ outward into space from the
equator. These heavy elements combine with the dust in the flat disk
to make the planets.

Ya.... No.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old August 12th 12, 08:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

wrote:
[...]

Good question, Bert! I did a little legwork, and I found that from
our present position in the galaxy, the Andromeda galaxy is observed
to be more than 12 degrees (24 Moon diameters) away from the Milky
Way. That means that it is more than 12 degrees off the plane of our
galaxy. If we were to move directly toward the hub from our 30,000 ly
distance from the hub to a position only 5,000 ly from the hub, that
would be a distance of 25,000 ly. Since Andromeda is about 2,500,000
ly from us, the distance we would move is only 1% of the distance to
Andromeda.

It is likely that there would still be a significant distance in our
sky between the galactic plane (the Milky Way) and Andromeda. And
since Andromeda would always be opposite from the hub, if Earth were
still rotating the same way it does now, then during the Winter we
would have dark skies and would be able to see Andromeda about as well
as we see it from our present position. The hub would only be visible
mainly during the Summer, just as it is now, and at that time,
Andromeda would be in the sky during the daytime.

So the answer to your question of wonder is "Yes," because Andromeda
would still be visible during the Wintertime, just as it is now,
except that it would be about 1% smaller.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"No nakedness is more objectionable than the naked truth."
Old August 12th 12, 08:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:53:44 -0400, HVAC wrote:

On 8/10/2012 11:59 AM, Painius wrote:

It is my premise that there are regular expulsions of matter from the
equator of a forming protostar. As it compresses, the protostar spins
faster and faster. Combine this with the shock waves and the
protostar's heavier elements, which have been moved by the protostar's
spin outward to the equator, _*blast*_ outward into space from the
equator. These heavy elements combine with the dust in the flat disk
to make the planets.

Ya.... No.

You could try to be more helpful. How do you explain the fact that
the Sun has only a small angular momentum, while the lion's share of
the angular momentum is found in the planets, moons, asteroids, all
the rest of the Solar system?

Don't just say no. Give a reason for your no.

Otherwise, your no is irrelevant and nullified.

And there's nothing more telling about a person than a nullified no.

Old August 12th 12, 10:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 8/12/2012 3:29 AM, Painius wrote:

[...]

Why? I'm wasting my time giving you answers to questions where you have
already decide that spectral 'ether' is the answer.

Your claim that the sun has a small angular momentum is wrong.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old August 12th 12, 01:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Aug 12, 3:29*am, Painius wrote:
[...]

Painius space shock waves I relate to Wolf-Rayet 104. I'm looking at
its weird spiral structure as Im typing.It has such a poweful
radiation field around this binary system.WOW This is creating a high
velocity wind.Painius this wind also has dust WOW.This wind is seen
curving because its source is spinning fast TeBet
Old August 12th 12, 02:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

[...]

Painius vortexes in a spinning dust disk I like. I relate that to
tornadoes inside hurricanes. As you know I'm big on vortexes. Its all
part of my "Spin is in theory" Structure of electrons Without spin you
would have nothing in both micro,and macro realms. TreBert