Let the Conspiracy Theories begin: Mysterious object in our SolarSystem

Old March 14th 04, 09:17 PM
Nightingale

Default Let the Conspiracy Theories begin: Mysterious object in our SolarSystem

The Ice Cream Bandit wrote:

I believe it will be discovered to be Dr. David Tholen's Octocontrabass
Clarinet, thrown into deep space by a neighbor fed up with "that
incessant goddamn honking".

Oh no!! There was only one octocontrabass clarinet - what a loss to the
world if it's now lost in space.

There you go, Davie. Astronomy and classsical music, all in one swell foop.

--
Blessed Cecilia, appear in visions
To all musicians, appear and inspi

Old March 15th 04, 01:06 AM
Jerry Kohl

Nightingale wrote:

The Ice Cream Bandit wrote:

I believe it will be discovered to be Dr. David Tholen's Octocontrabass
Clarinet, thrown into deep space by a neighbor fed up with "that
incessant goddamn honking".

Oh no!! There was only one octocontrabass clarinet - what a loss to the
world if it's now lost in space.

Yabbut, with a little luck, we will be more than adequately compensated for
our loss if at the time Davy was still attached to it by the neckstrap. ;-)

--
Jerry Kohl
"Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

Old March 15th 04, 02:55 AM
dizzy

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 01:06:11 GMT, Jerry Kohl
wrote:

Nightingale wrote:

The Ice Cream Bandit wrote:

I believe it will be discovered to be Dr. David Tholen's Octocontrabass
Clarinet, thrown into deep space by a neighbor fed up with "that
incessant goddamn honking".

Oh no!! There was only one octocontrabass clarinet - what a loss to the
world if it's now lost in space.

Yabbut, with a little luck, we will be more than adequately compensated for
our loss if at the time Davy was still attached to it by the neckstrap. ;-)

Or by his jockstrap...

Old March 15th 04, 03:11 AM
Nightingale

Jerry Kohl wrote:

Nightingale wrote:

The Ice Cream Bandit wrote:

I believe it will be discovered to be Dr. David Tholen's Octocontrabass
Clarinet, thrown into deep space by a neighbor fed up with "that
incessant goddamn honking".

Oh no!! There was only one octocontrabass clarinet - what a loss to the
world if it's now lost in space.

Yabbut, with a little luck, we will be more than adequately compensated for
our loss if at the time Davy was still attached to it by the neckstrap. ;-)

What an opportunity for him to get a close view of his asteroid.

--
The better the voyce is, the meeter it is to honour and
serve God there-with: and the voyce of man is chiefely

Omnis spiritus laudet Dominum.

-William Byrd

Old March 15th 04, 04:57 AM
Jerry Kohl

wrote:

Nightingale wrote:

The Ice Cream Bandit wrote:

I believe it will be discovered to be Dr. David Tholen's Octocontrabass
Clarinet, thrown into deep space by a neighbor fed up with "that
incessant goddamn honking".

Oh no!! There was only one octocontrabass clarinet - what a loss to the
world if it's now lost in space.

Yabbut, with a little luck, we will be more than adequately compensated for
our loss if at the time Davy was still attached to it by the neckstrap. ;-)

Or by his jockstrap...

MVR! We can only hope!

Old March 15th 04, 04:58 AM
Jerry Kohl

Nightingale wrote:

Jerry Kohl wrote:

Nightingale wrote:

The Ice Cream Bandit wrote:

I believe it will be discovered to be Dr. David Tholen's Octocontrabass
Clarinet, thrown into deep space by a neighbor fed up with "that
incessant goddamn honking".

Oh no!! There was only one octocontrabass clarinet - what a loss to the
world if it's now lost in space.

Yabbut, with a little luck, we will be more than adequately compensated for
our loss if at the time Davy was still attached to it by the neckstrap. ;-)

What an opportunity for him to get a close view of his asteroid.

If dizzy is right about his jockstrap, this could be even better than you
thought!

Old March 15th 04, 06:53 PM
m II

Jerry Kohl wrote:

Jerry Kohl

"Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

És ez pontosan mit jelent?
Are they the electric variety?

mike

--

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

..let the cat out to reply..
Old March 15th 04, 10:14 PM
Jerry Kohl

m II wrote:

Jerry Kohl wrote:

Jerry Kohl

"Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

És ez pontosan mit jelent?
Are they the electric variety?

Pontosan? Hát persze. Indul a légpárnás hajó.
Electric? Only the chairs. Not the whole vehicle. ;-)