A human perspective on seans

Old February 9th 10, 10:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default A human perspective on seans

On Feb 9, 1:45*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
Not that it will mean anything to you, and I will only respond this last
time, but you need to be set straight.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

You've CHANGED the number of KILLS, YOU LYING PIECE OF PORPII ****!

If you would learn to read with UNDERSTANDING, then you would see that I had
27 victories BY THE TIME I TRANSFERRED TO CARRIER DUTY, mostly against
Chenault's aviators.
By the time I tried to fly into the battleship, I had scored another 12
airborne victories, not including ships I helped sink, for a total of 39
when I flew into the drink.

Such BRAVE pilots:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamikaze

Where are you on the ACE lists?

Again, learn to read.
I said before that I was not trained as kamikaze.
My decision to fly into the battleship was spur of the moment, and it
resulted in my family receiving honors bestowed upon kamikazi aviators.

http://www.billybishop.net/fighterace.html

WELL? *WHERE THE **** ARE YOU, SUCH A BIG ACE? *POINT YOURSELF OUT TO
US!

That list is, at best, a makeshift list.
It carries many mistakes, including my score and the misspelling of my name.

Saburo Sakai, an IJN ace said:

* *"A kamikaze is a surprise attack, according to our ancient war
tactics. Surprise attacks will be successful the first time, maybe two
or three times. But what fool would continue the same attacks for ten
months? Emperor Hirohito must have realized it. He should have said
'Stop.'

* *"Even now, many faces of my students come up when I close my eyes.
So many students are gone. Why did headquarters continue such silly
attacks for ten months! Fools! Genda, who went to America—all those
men lied that all men volunteered for kamikaze units. They lied."

In 2006, Tsuneo Watanabe, Editor-in-Chief of the Yomiuri Shimbun,
criticized Japanese nationalists' glorification of kamikaze
attacks:[35][36]

* *"It's all a lie that they left filled with braveness and joy,
crying, 'Long live the emperor!' They were sheep at a slaughterhouse.
Everybody was looking down and tottering. Some were unable to stand up
and were carried and pushed into the plane by maintenance soldiers."

While Saburo san was correct above, and I agree with him now as I agreed
then, Tsuneo san is, as YOU would say, a BULL**** LIAR.
He is forgetting that when one climbs aboard a one-man aircraft, then one is
fully in charge of his actions and can fly anywhere he wills.
Kamekazi flew where they willed, which was their planned suicide mission.
They could have flown anywhere, but they were completely devoted to the
emperor.
Tsuneo san is just trying to sell yellow journalism (no pun intended).

Saul Levy

Since you do not want to hear from us again, we will no longer respond to
you until you lift this ban.
I suggest you killfile us, so you don't have to read anymore of our words..

For others who read this, I will find it very gracious of you to discontinue
any discussion about my past.
I thank you for that!

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Rabbi Saul that speaks on behalf and for all ZNRs plus other Jews is a
no brainer. You and others can take that to mean anything you like.

~ BG
Old February 10th 10, 12:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 8, 5:56*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:
"Saul Levy" wrote in message

Does ANYONE BELIEVE ANY OF THIS ****?

Saul Levy

On Sat, 6 Feb 2010 13:02:07 -0500, "Kiyo"
wrote:

"Kiyo" wrote in message
ing.com...

The Proz was unable to find the missing crews within any of the ancient
orbs.

Silouen has turned up.
Apparently, when she had headed in to join the search, she had encountered
one of those ancient orbs heading in the opposite direction.
Never having seen one before, Sil wanted to stop and take a look, but her
duty was to join the search.
So she continued on to the galaxy.
When all the other orbs were discovered, Sil immediately headed out of the
galaxy to catch up to the orb she had passed.
When she caught up to it, she started communicating back to the Proz, but
then her transmission was cut short.

So now the Proz and her crew are headed out to catch up to the fast-moving
orb.
By now it is passing the H-anomaly that Sil was studying and seems on its
way to the Andromeda galaxy.

None of "this ****" is created nor designed to be BELIEVED, Levy san.
It is designed only to elicit responses that will aid the seans in their
study of humans.
You would sound so much wiser, even as wise as you really are, if you were
to discontinue always stating the obvious.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Supposedly you've had 70 million years to study us to death
(literally), and you've apparently learned nothing, perhaps it's
because you seans are like our NASA and don't bother to keep records
or much less share original photographs of anything for the public
record.

You sound exactly like another CIO minion, working on behalf of
Obama's Chief Information Officer "Vivek Kundraminion".

~ BG

Old February 10th 10, 02:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Feb 1, 3:04*am, "Kiyo" wrote:
Hello, my name is Kiyo, and I was born in Tokyo, Japan, in the year 1921.
I have been with the seans since the year 1944, when they rescued me as my
aeroplane went down while I was targeting an enemy battleship.
I missed the ship entirely, but please -- no jokes about women drivers! g

Long ago, in a spiral arm far, far away (Sagittarius), a group of people who
came to be known as "seans" began to explore beyond the atmosphere and
confines of their planet.
The more they explored, the more they learned, and the more they built.
They built structures everywhere, on other planets and their satellites, and
structures in the vacuum as well.
As they progressed to the edge of their star and planet system, they
realized that they would have to learn more about tapping gravitational
energy if they wanted to explore even the nearest stars.

The seans harnessed this energy and began to build what might be best
described as "velocity streams".
It took a great deal of time to build these streams, but along the way they
had also learned how to extend their life spans to greater and greater
lengths.
Velocity streams enabled them to travel at speeds far faster than EM
radiation relative to the normal vacuum.
So they would build a little, then explore a lot, build a little more, then
explore some more.
These explorations fanned out slowly from their home star system until they
had covered the entire width of the Sagittarius arm.

Then the seans proceeded into the dark areas, one between the Sagittarius
arm and the Scutum-Crux arm, and one between the Sagittarius arm and the
Perseus arm.
That second dark area is filled with very cold, very old dark stars with the
relatively narrow and sparsely populated Orion bridge in between.

One day purely by chance, the seans, who considered the Orion bridge to be
just more of what they were used to seeing in their own Sagittarius arm,
pulled out of their velocity stream in the vicinity of our Sun.
It was then, nearly 70 million years ago, that they discovered our planet,
Earth.
At that time, the Earth was teeming with life, and more importantly, with
oceans of water!
They saw Earth as an oasis in the midst of a desert-like vacuum.
So the seans began an intensive exploration and study of our planet.

I will continue this in another post when I have more time.
If you're wondering what I'm leading up to, it is the report of the missing
crews.
I thought some of the details in that report would be easier to understand
if some of the background information about seans were known beforehand.
It would be greatly appreciated if you would respond to me with civility.
By all means keep your skepticism UN-leashed, but please harness any
semblance of beast that might dwell within you.

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Kiyo 70% of c is the fastest complex organic structures like humans
can go. That plus an expanding space keeps all outer life apart. This
makes space wars not reality. This means aliens are safe from our
killing ways. TreBert
Old February 10th 10, 04:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 10, 6:12*am, bert wrote:
On Feb 1, 3:04*am, "Kiyo" wrote:

[...]

Seans have at least 10c velocity nailed, that is their absolute truth
as long as you care to believe in anything else they have to share.

The velocity of gravity is either a minimum of 2c 9e16 m/s, or
perhaps faster.

~ BG
Old February 11th 10, 12:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kiyo

"bert" wrote in message
On Feb 1, 3:04 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
[...]

Both you and Einstein are correct about the apparent limitation of c, Bert.
I say "apparent" because there are ways to circumvent that limitation.

Envision if you will a set of pedestrian tracks, side by side, each track
the safely devised width for two persons to walk side by side.
You are standing on the ground next to this construction, which has been
built to be just a short walk from your house.
There is a small stairway that leads to the "outside track".
This wide set of tracks runs/extends, say for example, into the nearest
city.
Let's call our construction a "trackwalk", and this particular one is the
"ORL trackwalk", because it takes us to and from Orlando.

Now here is the secret of the trackwalk:
The track you first step on is moving very slowly toward the city.
You step on that track very easily and safely from the small stairway.
The next track in, to the left, is moving a little faster than the outside
track.
Then the next track in, the third track to the left, is moving a little
faster than the second track.
The fourth track moves a little faster than the third track, and so on,
until you get to the LEFT-MOST track that moves the fastest speed.

While the trackwalk might seem a little unwieldy, remember that we're not
envisioning something that is practical, necessarily, but just a construct
to help us understand how to circumvent the seeming FTL impossibility.

We can make this trackwalk construct as wide as we like in order to get
whatever speed we want from the LEFT-MOST track.
So as we change tracks to the left, we are moving faster and faster relative
to the ground under the tracks, toward the city.
When we walk over to the left-most track and stay on it, we might be
traveling 50 - 60 mph or more, with respect to the ground, depending upon
the design of the trackwalk.

Because each track is going only a little slower or a little faster than the
tracks next to it, you can safely walk to the left, changing tracks, if you
want to speed up, or change tracks to the right to slow down.
So as you approach the city, you walk to the right, changing to slower and
slower tracks, until you are back on the outside track and moving very
slowly with respect to the ground underneath.
Now you can disembark the trackwalk at any "station" you like where there's
a stairway, or even hop off anywhere you like in the city.

This is how the gravitomagnetic velocity streams, which the seans built,
function.
One can board the outside of the stream, which moves relatively slowly, then
penetrate deeper and deeper into the stream to go faster and faster.
While from the outside of the stream, you are traveling much faster than
light speed, INSIDE the stream your speed relative to the next outer or
inner section of the velocity stream is relatively small.
When you're inside the stream, you never actually violate light speed
relative to the more inner or outer stream, even though you are traveling
much faster than light speed relative to the vacuum medium outside the
velocity stream.

Questions?

--
***** Kiyo
System Commander

Old February 12th 10, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 10, 5:27*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Feb 10, 4:06*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

On Feb 1, 3:04 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
[...]

According to some of our best wizards, our local galactic track has us
moving at a velocity of 220 km/sec, and the galaxy itself has an even
faster set of tracks worth 552 km/sec, and supposedly there's yet
another faster track that's taking us and several other galaxies into
The Great Attractor at 750 km/sec.

So, what is the maximum sean gravitomagnetic velocity stream/track
relative to us?

Some galaxies seem to have their far-flung parts moving at FTL.

However, in this global and very public Usenet/newsgroup are a number
of extremely faith-based and/or politically skewed individuals that
remain in charge, that officially can’t allow any change or revision
to the public record of history regardless of the mostly constructive
consequences, which includes matters of present day that’ll instantly
become history once anything gets published outside of their
authority, and this authority would insist that any objection to their
mindset (regardless of it’s highly specific or individualistic nature)
is an attack imposed upon all of their kind.

Unfortunately, there are few within this public forum of publishing
that bother to police their own kind, so that systematic mainstream
bullyism and clownism are the status quo of their normal killer-bee
swarm like behavior, that includes tactics of transference and usually
along with their faith-based and political intent to suppress as much
truth and other related information as possible.

Seans unfortunately don't seem to have what it takes for neutralizing
the likes of rabbi Saul Levy and his faith-based army of kosher
approved brown-nosed clowns and minions that all think exactly alike.
In fact, seans hardly mind the mess we've made of things.

If I were 0.1% sean, my efforts would make a great difference, and
especially if having 70 million immortal years to work out the kinks.
So, what's the 100% sean excuse going to be this time?

~ BG

Old February 12th 10, 08:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 12, 12:12*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Feb 10, 4:06*pm, "Kiyo" wrote:

"bert" wrote in message

On Feb 1, 3:04 am, "Kiyo" wrote:
[...]

I can believe that such flows exist, perhaps in the FTL jet streams
emitted by quasars and black holes. *But I don't think anyone
constructed them.

Double-A

Supposedly seans are at least 70 million years more advanced than us.

Life as we know it can't possibly survive another million years for
our species, unless we can find a way off of this extremely thin
lithosphere crusted ball of fire and brimstone that has its
substantial moon(Selene) making everything hotter and kept unstable.

Perhaps those seans were motivated into action because of their sun
going red supergiant, with only one not-so-good outcome.

~ BG