What if(on lonely neutrinos)

Old March 29th 09, 03:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if(on lonely neutrinos)

Neutrinos are very lonely,because they can travel through millions of
miles of solid lead and not touch a thing. They have so much elbow room.
Think of their lonely journey through the cosmos. they must travel in
nearly a very straight line(YES?) We are told there are
"electron-neutrinos." Muon neutrno" and tau neutrinos " I am assuming
their mass distinguishes them.(if they have mass?) Sun giving of
trillions and trillions of neutrinos as I type. So fusion creates
neutrinos,and we must not forget neutron decay gives off electron,and
neutrino. This thought just jumped in Fast moving neutrons decay more
slowly,and that means give off neutrinos to space more slowly. and
uncertainty principle fits in nicely here Neutrinos having
no charge can not go round and round in an accelerators EM field. Can
they be pushed by a laser beam? Are neutrinos massless? That is
standard imperial thinking. Based on nothing. Best to keep in mind that
Pauli's hypothesis that there are ghost particles,and he was referring
to neutrinos. well Fermi gave them their Italian name.,and I have had
them in my mind since he named them TreBert

Old March 29th 09, 04:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
[...]

The best analogy I've read regarding the size of a Neutrino, is this: If you
imaging an atom to be the size of our Solar System, then a Neutrino is the
size of a football. If one could, hypothetically, throw footballs through
the Solar System (a 3 LY diameter, including the Oort Cloud), how many would
hit the Sun, a planet, a moon or an asteroid ??

Old March 29th 09, 05:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hagar (the hypothesis) nice posting. to answer your question "To few to
mention"(detect) TreBert

Old March 29th 09, 05:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hagar (the hypothesis) nice posting. to answer your question "To few to
mention"(detect) TreBert

Here is more info on the subject ... don't abuse it, Beeert.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutrino_detector

Old March 30th 09, 02:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 29, 7:07*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
[...]

Experiments have shown that the neutrinos DO have mass.

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/print/1497

Double-A

Old March 30th 09, 02:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Mar 29, 8:11*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Hagar (the hypothesis) nice posting. *to answer your question "To few to
mention"(detect) TreBert

But why not spend another $100 billion plus another decade in trying
to ID and quantify them little buggers? (you can afford it, can't
you?)

BTW, try drinking Two Buck Chuck, or perhaps in your corrupt Mafia
state of Florida it'll be Four Buck Chuck.

~ BG
Old March 30th 09, 02:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Mar 29, 5:14*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

And yet any photon doesn't?

~ BG
Old March 30th 09, 03:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 29, 6:57*pm, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

Experiments have set an upper limit on how much mass a photon could
have. That is all that is really known experimentally.

Double-A

Old March 30th 09, 05:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Mar 29, 6:26*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

I'll buy that, because I too have a photon mass calculation that seems
to fit.

~ BG
Old March 30th 09, 12:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A neutrinos have mass,and spin. They must move at c,and should a
supernova explode they would reach Earth first since they can travel
through stuff,and also travel in a less curve than photons. neutrinos
spin faster than photons. Neutrinos have the shortest wave than any
other particles. These are my own thoughts on them that I have had since
I thought about them go figure TreBert