Hope You Haven't Sold Your Soul Yet!

Old January 17th 04, 06:29 AM
reotpreeoj

Default Hope You Haven't Sold Your Soul Yet!

none of my previous insanity had occurred to me as i wrote this.
originally i did not envision it to be a question, now i now TRUTH. the
answer to this equation is 1=0 . .

- - - -

the limits are this the limits are imposed by the creation by the rules
that exist since conception the things that form perception. it began with
a specific density beyond which nothing could escape besides radiation
besides nothing could escape except what was detected. it was blackness
unknown it was nothing it was not black black was not created black was
not yet a concept. this form composed of a specific formulation from a
certain calculation a simple equation that is equal to you and is equal to
me it is me a represented by that thing that thing that grouping of matter
it can be expressed mathematically. we are the tip the point the beginning
pyramid like it grows larger encompassing more until it is close to
infinity but is not because it cannot know what continues to grow. there
are only so many deviations so many complications until everything is
right until it equals me or it equals you it approaches one it becomes
clearer more like us more like this another existence in the distance that
could be us parallel running alongside it is the same but for it's
differences it could be similar almost close to approximately you almost
us.

the river time flows it goes forward the photons continue we cannot
understand what has not reached us cannot be perceived as useless as what
cannot be grasped known by the mind. here i am here you are look for
another me another she another he another tree if you can travel faster
than light you could know the future because it is circumstance it can be
known because all that is possible is likely it is infinity with no end
the possible becomes runs closer nearer to fact to existence. hit the bong
and sing along come with me to another place just another face live or die
only you should care so only you should prepare since time cannot be
repaired you will die and so will i. we are nothing nothing it is
circumstance possibility that which could happen is required to happen the
bigger the number. prophesy is prediction it can be known by a pattern it
tries to be shown in the mind fact filtered through layers of tissue
distorted by tears death joy anger hate sadness black death despair the
end. it is fr away the twin that which only trivial contrasts that with
only the differences that cannot be seen tasted touched smelled seen no
understanding it becomes alike is a mirror. he types there he types there
mocking in imitation suffers a thousand times repeated mirror mirrors
tricks of the light.

Google Home - Advertise with Us - Business Solutions - Services & Tools - Jobs, Press, & Help

Old January 17th 04, 06:50 AM
reotpreeoj

PLEASE, everyone pray for Unity with the ONE God . . he is closer than
ever and i certainly believe he wants the World to feel his Love . .
Old January 17th 04, 11:36 AM
reotpreeoj

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 06:29:07 +0000, reotpreeoj wrote:

[...]

GOOGLE will remain #1 . .
Old January 17th 04, 04:34 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , reotpreeoj
wrote:

none of my previous insanity had occurred to me as i wrote this.

How nice.

PLONK

-=-=-=-=-
Old January 17th 04, 11:04 PM
Eleusian

I yet again forgot the command to block messages by a certain person, as
rarely do people annoy me. This guy obviously understands a few interesting
features of quantum mechanics and string theory, as well as concepts of a
sinularity-based collective conciousness, but this juvenile continued
obsessing on trivial details is closer to psychosis than enlightenment, in
my opinion.

Old January 18th 04, 01:44 AM
reotpreeoj

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:04:10 +0000, Eleusian wrote:

I yet again forgot the command to block messages by a certain person, as
rarely do people annoy me. This guy obviously understands a few interesting
features of quantum mechanics and string theory, as well as concepts of a
sinularity-based collective conciousness, but this juvenile continued
obsessing on trivial details is closer to psychosis than enlightenment, in
my opinion.

there is only trivial. 1=0. your ego destroys insight.

0=1
1=8
8=0
0=totality.

i annoy "you" because you speak from a viewpoint of individualism. if you
had payed attention you would know truth. it is right in front of you; a
part of everything - all energy, all words, all that exists.
Old January 18th 04, 02:21 AM
reotpreeoj

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:04:10 +0000, Eleusian wrote:

I yet again forgot the command to block messages by a certain person, as
rarely do people annoy me. This guy obviously understands a few interesting
features of quantum mechanics and string theory, as well as concepts of a
sinularity-based collective conciousness, but this juvenile continued
obsessing on trivial details is closer to psychosis than enlightenment, in
my opinion.

Eleusian wants to be famous one day. Satan uses his ego to suppress
totality. he knows that i speak truth; that is why he is angry at
these "trivial details" . .
Old January 18th 04, 06:54 AM
reotpreeoj

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 20:52:47 -0500, michael wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 02:43:13 GMT, reotpreeoj
wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 02:08:40 +0000, reotpreeoj wrote:

Are you average joe common bloke regular guy?

you might as well as think of us as all the same.

we are all tethered to God via very real very perceivable
threads; a single connected consciousness. as you read this
KNOW that it is YOU talking to YOURSELF. ALL-IS-ONE.

you can visualize God as the puppet-master, controlling
all living beings exactly like a puppeteer. you can not physically
travel back in time. . you could not have chosen to do anything
differently in your Life. God/Nature chose for you. YOU ARE
NOTHING BUT AN ANIMAL. ALL-IS-INSTINCT. your thoughts are
stretched between the Word of God and the Word of Survival . .
the Right-and-Left MIND . . ALL-IS-ONE.
Old January 18th 04, 06:25 PM
Saint Isidore of Laytonville

Nope you dope. I've got a full and clear title
to it -- free of any leins, claims or contests.
It's under complete control and programmed
exactly where to go and a BLA, BLA, BLA,
BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA, BLA with these two
WOMP WOMP layers crusted all over them!

The Psychedelick Pope
Saint Isidore of Laytonville
^Ö^ Patron Saint of the Internet ^Ö^
°°^Ö^ °°
http://apple2.org.za/gswv/me

AOXOMOXOA and ENESSA QUA ONNICA

Old January 19th 04, 02:55 PM
The Queen of DXers

On a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day, after dancing about singing
"Bibbety bobbety boo!", reotpreeoj ishkabibbled:
^On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:04:10 +0000, Eleusian wrote:
^
[...]
Aw shoot, I sold mine... only got 10 bucks for it, too. Ya think I got
ripped off?? Should I try to buy it back, or is it even worth foolin
with??
--
The Queen of DXers, as well as
Queen of the Commonwealth of Virginia, as well as

"I WON'T grow up!!" -- Peter Pan