CHANDRAYAAN = ? Photoshop + cut and paste ?

Old November 13th 08, 07:04 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Default CHANDRAYAAN = ? Photoshop + cut and paste ?

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 00:59:26 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Painius"
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:
"Rand Simberg" wrote in message

No one is asking you to "behave negatively." We're asking you to not
encourage a very unfortunate man who is clearly mentally ill, and is
not getting treatment, to continue posting, and to just ignore him, as
most here have for years. We don't want to read the output of
whatever his ongoing problem is, and have correspondingly killfiled
him. When you reply to him, you are feeding a troll, and our only
recourse is to killfile you as well, if we don't want to see his
verbal diarrhea.

I'll miss you.

That seems unlikely, since you barely know me.

I won't miss you.

*plonk*

Since you are posting from a different newsgroup than
the one i read, alt.astronomy, plonking me isn't the least
bit meaningful, your Grace.

But you go ahead and boost your blood pressure if you
want to. I learned long, long ago how to use a mouse to
ignore those posters who make themselves unreadable.

And seeing that you appear to be humor-challenged, the
"I'll miss you," remark was just a bit of sarcasm.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "Be ashamed to die until you have won some
victory for humanity."
Horace Mann

P.P.S.: http://yummycake.secretsgolden.com
http://garden-of-ebooks.blogspot.com
http://painellsworth.net

Old November 13th 08, 07:06 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"OM" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 01:59:16 GMT, h (Rand
Simberg) wrote:

That seems unlikely, since you barely know me.

I won't miss you.

*plonk*

...After looking over his website - which reeks of the type of
retarded HTML 0.5 look associated with Geo****ties - I'm in agreement
that he won't be missed. The guy's about half as much a l00n as
Guthball, and only because he's probably smoking some serious weed and
is relatively tranquilized.

Now, if only we could get you to killfile Ian Parker...:-) :-) :-)

OM

--

]=====================================[
] OMBlog -

Thank you for looking, OM! Dare i try to improve
just for the likes of you? g

Get over yourself, madam!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Old November 13th 08, 08:51 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 13, 10:57 am, "Painius" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Nov 12, 5:01 pm, "Painius" wrote:
"OM" wrote in message

. ..

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:02:25 GMT, (Rand
Simberg) wrote:

When you reply to him, you are feeding a troll, and our only
recourse is to killfile you as well, if we don't want to see his
verbal diarrhea.

...The sheer irony is that Rand replied with more than two sentences,
and it probably had about as much effect as my initial attempt to get
this guy to stop feeding Guthball his troll treats.

OM

--

]=====================================[
] OMBlog -http://www.io.com/~o_m/omworld [
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
] an obnoxious opinion in your day! [
]=====================================[

If you'd plonked me, then how would you know?

Tch-tch, guess i wasn't much of a log, huh.

Fibber! g

Interesting how OM and Rand Simberg need to topic/author stalk and
killfile so much. They also have to use clipping services that only
feed NASA approved context, as everything else gets blocked or
rejected. We don't necessarily understand because it's a genetic
Zionist/Nazi thing, similar to Muslims having WMD.

~ BG

Since those fine specimens of wussiedom don't post
regularly to alt.astronomy, i'm hardly moved. They're
"plonking", however superficial, therefore means very
little. Personally, i think they *like* having high blood
pressure. g

They're DARPA, NASA and MI5 spooks and moles of the Zionist/Nazi kind,
so what else would we expect from such brown-nosed minions and clowns?

They 100% back whatever warlord or faith-based puppet master is in
charge, and without ever so much as any speck of remorse.

~ BG

Old November 13th 08, 09:15 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:09:08 -0600, in a place far, far away, Steve T.
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way as to indicate
that:

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:04:15 GMT, "Painius"
wrote:

Since you are posting from a different newsgroup than
the one i read, alt.astronomy, plonking me isn't the least
bit meaningful, your Grace.

Then remove soc.culture.indian, sci.space.history and .policy from
your follow-ups, and you won't have to deal with us bashing you, your
stupid git! If you want to jack off with Brad Guth on alt.astronomy,
then keep your crap over there.

What an idiot. He thinks that killfiling him isn't going to work for
me, or isn't "meaningul," because he posts in a different group?
Old November 13th 08, 10:38 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
harmony

still no good pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"BradGuth" wrote in message
What gives? (why the delay?)

Is our DARPA and NASA telling India/ISRO what they can or can't do?

Is our Selene/moon still nondisclosure rated?

Why not allow India/ISRO to share raw/unaltered science data from all
11 instruments, including those original full digital frames of raw
(monochrome and color) images?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

Old November 13th 08, 11:57 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
Kevin Willoughby

Rand Simberg wrote:
Your posts are responses to Guth, whose posts we don't want to see,
but you show them to us anyway.

Pot, Kettle, black...

Honestly, I've got a pretty well defined set of killfiles, yet between
OM and you I see a heck of a lot of the noise that dominates this group.
Could both of you follow your own advise and just shut up on the
toller's threads?
--
Kevin Willoughby lid

It doesn't take many trips in Air Force One
to spoil you. -- Ronald Reagan
Old November 14th 08, 12:26 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:57:34 -0500, in a place far, far away, kevin
willoughby made the phosphor on my

Rand Simberg wrote:
Your posts are responses to Guth, whose posts we don't want to see,
but you show them to us anyway.

Pot, Kettle, black...

Honestly, I've got a pretty well defined set of killfiles, yet between
OM and you I see a heck of a lot of the noise that dominates this group.
Could both of you follow your own advise and just shut up on the
toller's threads?

If we do so, then no one will learn to not feed the troll.
Old November 14th 08, 12:45 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 13, 2:38 pm, "harmony" wrote:
still no good pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"BradGuth" wrote in message

What gives? (why the delay?)

Is our DARPA and NASA telling India/ISRO what they can or can't do?

Is our Selene/moon still nondisclosure rated?

Why not allow India/ISRO to share raw/unaltered science data from all
11 instruments, including those original full digital frames of raw
(monochrome and color) images?

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”

You noticed that too. Why the delay unless having something to do
with their custom processing whatever images for public viewing, so
that such will not upset their DARPA/NASA partners. I'd have to bet
they had to sign a nondisclosure agreement in their own blood.

By ISRO rights, there should never be anything TMC or HySI fuzzy or
that’s out-of-focus or otherwise the least bit deficient looking about
any of these images. Only our shuttle bay configured SAR imaging
could improve upon the technical and pixel truth-worthy merits.

TMC at 11.5 degree FOV is actually creating a large format telephoto
image result of 5 m/pixel, and without all the extra bluish saturation
caused by the raw solar UV and subsequent secondary/recoil of bluish
photons that’s otherwise technically unavoidable, is what makes the
TMC so well suited with it’s restricted spectral bandwidth that
essentially cuts off or excludes everything below 500 nm, is going to
greatly improve their image and subsequent 3D mapping quality. It’s
like a conventional large-format B&W/monochrome camera outfitted with
a 500~850 bandpass optical filter that’ll get rid of all that pesky
bluish, purple and violet saturation caused by the raw solar influx
that includes a great deal of UV.

HySI mineralogical mapping.
Though limited at 8 bit dynamic range per spectral band, the 64 band
composite image is going to be impressive, even at 80 m/pixel
resolution and regardless of how physically dark the Selene/moon
mineralogy actually is. The desired composite color/hue saturated
image is then going have options of selecting or excluding whatever 8
bit bands of spectral information as necessary in order to deliver the
complex mineralogical mapping data, and otherwise provide a visual
spectrum composite tailored image in order to provide the most true to
life color rendition that Selene represents.

Other than their instruments having to survive a double dose of IR,
plus local gamma and those pesky hard X-rays to contend with, and to
otherwise survive within that sodium populated atmosphere, there
should not be any problems unless the mascon distortions are using up
too much fuel.

~ BG

Old November 14th 08, 03:04 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.astronomy,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

::Rand Simberg wrote:

: Your posts are responses to Guth, whose posts we don't want to see,
: but you show them to us anyway.
:
:Pot, Kettle, black...
:
:Honestly, I've got a pretty well defined set of killfiles, yet between
:OM and you I see a heck of a lot of the noise that dominates this group.
:Could both of you follow your own advise and just shut up on the
:toller's threads?
:
:If we do so, then no one will learn to not feed the troll.
:

Perhaps they don't need you and OM to tell them who they should and
should not read? Your option is the same as everyone else's. If they
generate too much noise for you in exchanges with people you think are
a waste of time, your killfile presumably still works.

Hint: The only time I see El Chimpko is when you argue with him. Buy
a clue...

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine

But topic/author stalking and bashing for all it's worth is about all
that Rand Simberg and company of brown-nosed clowns have going for
themselves.

~ BG