Is past and present part of Universe + Now ?

Old October 16th 09, 04:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Is past and present part of Universe + Now ?

To Ya All How can you leave out"NOW" to me its more important than past
or present . NOW is the immediate past. Now is the immediate present. We
live from now to then(from time to time. Now ain't that reality I
see now as the most important Planck time. Bert

Old October 16th 09, 06:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 16, 8:09*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
To Ya All How can you leave out"NOW" to me its more important than past
or present . NOW is the immediate past. Now is the immediate present. We
live from now to then(from time to time. Now ain't that reality * * I
see now as the most important Planck time. *Bert

In other words, nothing really matters because the future is now and
the right here and now is already the past that's always going to be
interpreted and recorded by the victors of this era, so why bother
with seeking the truth, and instead just go with the flow is your
failsafe personal policy.

As far as our purely objective terrestrial matters; ”Whoever controls
the past, controls the future” / George Orwell, is apparently good to
go as is.

But then you don't believe there's ever anything wrong with or
otherwise undisclosed about the past (such as those one and only
agencies within our faith-based government that supposedly haven't
told us lies or having withheld public funded science, being DARPA and
NASA), so therefore nothing much really matters because,”Whoever
controls the past, controls the future” is still perfectly okay with
your mindset, even though actual truths may be quite different.

~ BG
Old October 17th 09, 08:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG Who controls "NOW" controls the future. Bert

Old October 17th 09, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 17, 12:43*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
BG Who controls "NOW" controls the future. Bert

And who might that be, as based upon their public funded past and of
whomever has been subsequently kept in charge, whereas apparently
there's not a kosher faith-based soul on Earth that has ever told you
a lie or having obfuscated/excluded a damn thing.

Doesn't it seem the least bit odd, that out of all those Apollo
missions (including those supposed 6 missions of having walked upon
our physically dark moon) that hardly if any mention of all that
sodium got noticed. Is sodium really that hard of a raw element to
detect? (the relatively little LCROSS impactor plume was primarily
saturated with sodium)

I agree with you, that there's damn little if any ppm of h2o, unless
we're talking about drilling deep into that robust basalt crust.
(similar to having only deep underground water, if hardly any
associated with Mars)

Do those laws of physics really function differently while on the
moon? (according to our Apollo missions, apparently so) As perhaps
otherwise something like the newish planet of Venus and even our
physically dark Selene/moon that may have belonged to Sirius B, with
conceivably our Venus having been what those Dogon implied as Sirius C
was perhaps not actually that of any third star, and otherwise the
remaining Sirius star system wobble being caused by whatever Sirius D
of .057 Ms (roughly 60 Mj) represents their true origin of where the
geologically newish Venus and our Selene/moon came from either Sirius
B or conceivably Sirius D that may have been a third star. At this
juncture we simply have too many unknowns and little if any talent or
resources focused upon the nearby Sirius star/solar system, so for the
moment there’s no objective proof-positive either way.

http://www.icr.org/article/3394/
“Using experimentally-determined diffusion coefficients for hydration
of olivine, water diffusion profiles were calculated for all three
crystallographic axes of an olivine grain at a temperature of
1245±45ºC for various durations, with an initial water content of ~312
weight parts per million (wt ppm) and a final water content of 0 wt
ppm at its rim. Thus it was possible to approximate the ascent rate of
the mantle xenoliths and, by extension, their host basalt. The
calculated ascent rates ranged from 1.9 hours at 1290ºC to 3.4 hours
at 1245ºC and 6.3 hours at 1200ºC. Furthermore, FTIR analyses across
cracks in the olivine grains did not exhibit any perturbations of the
hydrogen profiles, so hydrogen diffusion from the grain rims occurred
predominantly prior to the cracking of the grains near the earth's
surface or after the eruption of the host basalt. Therefore, these
mantle xenoliths must have reached the earth's surface in a matter of
only several hours.”

What part of zero ppm (“water content of 0 wt ppm at its rim”) do we
still not fully understand, and try to remember that this crystal dry
lunar environment is offering a near ideal vacuum, and even originally
its surface shouldn’t have offered at most more then 0.1 bar unless it
was covered in a thick layer of ice (as otherwise it’s not exactly
solid or much less liquid h2o friendly).

If there’s any surface basalt as loose rock and dust that contains
water, unless it were otherwise deposited by meteors and comets, as
such would tend to impose and/or reinforce my ongoing interpretation
that our Selene/moon was once upon a time covered by a very thick
layer of ice. As otherwise there shouldn’t but few if any ppm worth
of water to behold unless going deep, because the element or molecule
water needs pressure in order to coexist within basalt, and
unfortunately the one common thing our Selene/moon doesn’t offer is
pressure. So, unless we’re talking about going several km deep into
that thick and robust crust, there’s not going to bel all that much
h2o to behold.

If our moon were made extensively of Earth, then it’s crust and
surface of lose rock and dust should be similar in measurable ways to
that of terrestrial basalts.
http://bulletin.geoscienceworld.org/...ract/85/9/1485
“Chlorine, Sulfur, and Water in Magmas and Oceans”

However, it seems our currently naked Selene/moon is one of
considerable sodium and otherwise saturated and/or deposited in many
other unusually dark and heavy elements, including UV reactive
minerals, as well as those even heavier elements of radioactive and
their unavoidable secondary isotopes.

So, where’s the other 99.9% of our spendy LRO and LCROSS science that
obviously does not necessarily support our previous Apollo science or
mission physics?

~ BG
Old October 18th 09, 02:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Oct 17, 4:26*pm, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

With heavy metals being found on the surface of the moon, it has been
suggested that at some previous time the moon was mined. The question
should be, who did the mining?

RT
Old October 18th 09, 05:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 18, 6:38*am, vtcapo wrote:
[...]

Perhaps that extremely unusual moon of ours used to belong to the
planet Venus. Would you like to see and further discuss what they've
done to a mountainous area of that geothermally toasty planet?

~ BG
Old October 19th 09, 06:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

"vtcapo" wrote in message ...

With heavy metals being found on the surface of the moon, it has been
suggested that at some previous time the moon was mined. The question
should be, who did the mining?

Meteors.

Old October 19th 09, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 19, 10:35*am, "Nightcrawler" wrote:
"vtcapo" wrote in ...
With heavy metals being found on the surface of the moon, it has been
suggested that at some previous time the moon was mined. The question
should be, who did the mining?

Meteors.

That unusual lunar surface is populated by somewhat impressive
mascons, whereas meteors and/or asteroid impacts certainly could have
contributed a few hundred teratonnes of those unusually heavy
elements. (a little odd that we didn't get our fair share)

~ BG
Old October 19th 09, 08:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 18, 6:38*am, vtcapo wrote:
[...]

Hidden in plain site, the face of the Moon is pockmarked with open pit
mines! Astronomers have mistakenly labeled them craters.

Double-A

Old October 19th 09, 08:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 19, 12:32*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Oct 18, 6:38*am, vtcapo wrote:

[...]

If the necessary technology existed, we'd only need a couple of
relatively small entrances of a few meters each, especially it were
mostly via robotics. Hiding such entrances would also be rather
simple (at least in the visual monochrome version that also excluded
all spectrums of UV fluorescence), especially if there's all that lose
rock and electrostatic charged dust to work with.

~ BG