HUMILIATED EINSTEINIANS

Old February 7th 09, 10:32 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default HUMILIATED EINSTEINIANS

A century of worshipping, singing "Divine Einstein", persecuting
heretics, trapping long trains inside short tunnels, travelling into
both the future and the past (without killing the grandmother),
squeezing themselves through Kip Thorne's wormholes etc. Einsteinians
did the job perfectly but now they feel humiliation and hatred:

http://www.amazon.com/Relativity-Sim.../dp/0415701740
Einstein, Relativity and Absolute Simultaneity (Routledge Studies in
Contemporary Philosophy)
Humiliated Einsteinians: "Unfortunately for Einstein's Special Theory,
however, its epistemological and ontological assumptions are now seen
to be questionable, unjustified, false, perhaps even illogical."

Pentcho Valev

Old February 7th 09, 12:01 PM posted to sci.astro
ukastronomy

Default HUMILIATED VALEV

On 7 Feb, 10:32, Pentcho Valev wrote:
Endlessly repeated variations on the same old theme deleted

1) Valev cannot identify a single main-stream astronomer or physicist
who has changed their views based on his work.

2) Valev cannot explain why peer reviewed publication of his views
has not taken place.

3) Valev cannot explain why he feels that multiple postings each and
every day to groups where there is zero appreciation of his efforts
constitutes a good use of his time.

4) There are many areas of astronomical thinking and current practice
needing review far more urgently than Valev's current obsession.

Old February 8th 09, 06:36 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

On Feb 7, 12:32*pm, Pentcho Valev wrote:
A century of worshipping, singing "Divine Einstein", persecuting
heretics, trapping long trains inside short tunnels, travelling into
both the future and the past (without killing the grandmother),
squeezing themselves through Kip Thorne's wormholes etc. Einsteinians
did the job perfectly but now they feel humiliation and hatred:

http://www.amazon.com/Relativity-Sim.../dp/0415701740
Einstein, Relativity and Absolute Simultaneity (Routledge Studies in
Contemporary Philosophy)
Humiliated Einsteinians: "Unfortunately for Einstein's Special Theory,
however, its epistemological and ontological assumptions are now seen
to be questionable, unjustified, false, perhaps even illogical."

Humiliated Einsteinians are leaving the sinking ship (but hope to make
even more money as reborn):

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5683551.ece
"Professor Stephen Hawking: Einstein had futile quest....PROFESSOR
Stephen Hawking is to publish a controversial new book suggesting
Albert Einstein’s lifelong search for a “theory of everything” was
probably a mistake....One of his previous books, A Brief History of
Time, became an international best-seller, and the new one is also
expected to sell well. Hawking said in a recent lecture, published on
his website, www.hawking.org. uk: "Some people will be very
disappointed if there is not an ultimate theory. I used to belong to
that camp, but I have changed my mind. I’m now glad that our search
for understanding will never come to an end."

http://www.edge.org/q2008/q08_5.html
John Baez: "On the one hand we have the Standard Model, which tries to
explain all the forces except gravity, and takes quantum mechanics
into account. On the other hand we have General Relativity, which
tries to explain gravity, and does not take quantum mechanics into
account. Both theories seem to be more or less on the right track but
until we somehow fit them together, or completely discard one or both,
our picture of the world will be deeply schizophrenic.....I realized I
didn't have enough confidence in either theory to engage in these
heated debates. I also realized that there were other questions to
work on: questions where I could actually tell when I was on the right
track, questions where researchers cooperate more and fight less. So,
I eventually decided to quit working on quantum gravity."

Pentcho Valev

Old February 8th 09, 11:23 AM posted to sci.astro
ukastronomy

Default Valev flunks simple test - so does GB his little helper!

Old February 8th 09, 07:11 PM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Default Free humanity from dark institutional crimes UK. Anne's Clar DerKommissar.

Old February 8th 09, 07:14 PM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Default Institutional nightmare, MIT of Der Kommissar, Der Kommissar'sjub is to inquire on matters of state and institution. He is the big helper,all others little.

Valev flunks simple test - so does GB his little helper!

Old February 8th 09, 07:24 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique,sci.astro
BradGuth

http://www.amazon.com/Relativity-Sim...-Contemporary-...
Einstein, Relativity and Absolute Simultaneity (Routledge Studies in
Contemporary Philosophy)
Humiliated Einsteinians: "Unfortunately for Einstein's Special Theory,
however, its epistemological and ontological assumptions are now seen
to be questionable, unjustified, false, perhaps even illogical."

Pentcho Valev

Just because Einstein was dead wrong from time to time, doesn't mean
that everything of Einstein is at risk. A made for physics puppet
like Einstein can only do so much.

~ BG

Old February 8th 09, 07:34 PM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]

Endlessly repeated variations on the same old theme deleted

1) Valev cannot identify a single main-stream astronomer or physicist
who has changed their views based on his work.

2) Valev cannot explain why peer reviewed publication of his views
has not taken place.

3) Valev cannot explain why he feels that multiple postings each and
every day to groups where there is zero appreciation of his efforts
constitutes a good use of his time.

4) There are many areas of astronomical thinking and current practice
needing review far more urgently than Valev's current obsession.

Needing review? That's how you call your presence in this group? Then
you
use the "classic black coat stalker talk", us and them, (Classic
Chinese government authority wanting to use expressions like 'views',
'zero', 'inconcievably insignificant', 'power and state', 'cult of
obsession', 'mainstream', enemies of state.

You are an open mirror.