Why Online Games are So Fun

Old October 21st 07, 12:25 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Why Online Games are So Fun

After working hard for my money, the least I could do is to have some
online fun. That's what motivates me to keep making money.

I mean supporting welfare parasites and fraudulent government's SSN
program is not exactly motivational. I'd rather deal with more
trustworthy organizations anyway.

Of course, governments will try to tell me how best to spend my money.
Thanks, but no thanks.

Most online games are far better than their mortar and brick
counterpart.

Some actually allow you to win real money (rather than mere gold
points) and bring home what you win. That's suitable for those who
value their time and don't want to pointlessly spend hours and hours
on playing meaningless game.

Me, for example, I like playing PPC arbitrage where I buy traffic and
sell it to affiliates. My brothers like stocks.

Some people like to play poker.

Take http://843joe.com/, for example. You'll get up to $2400 first
deposit bonus, free software, and fair play. Players from all
countries are welcomed.

They have many clients from US, Canada, English, Italy. They got Black
Jack, Slots, and Roulettes.

Most games, like stocks, are beatable. Take for example, black jac
http://www.callutheran.edu/Academic_.../blackjack.htm

However, unlike in brick and mortar games, or gaming with your
friends, there is nothing preventing you to utilize calculator, excel
spread, or programs to beat that.

It's like poker with your friends. But it's secret, anonymous, save,
and online. So, you can win money from someone you don't know rather
than your best friends.

Now, that's fun.

Bricks and mortar games cannot compete with this. They have to pay for
the building, for employees, etc. Not to mention that you have to
expensively fly to Vegas to play.

There goes the players' edge. There goes the fun.

With online games, I can also more easily test my systems, and
techniques. I then get feedback of how good it is right there right
now.

If the system failed, I just get experience and fix the system. Then I
try again. At least I have fun. I can help examine my own self, and
emotion. It helps me to understand Math.

And who knows? If the system works, I can be a billionaire. All, just
a few clicks away.

One day, most of our activities will be online.

Old October 21st 07, 01:01 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

After working hard for my money, the least I could do is to have some
online fun. That's what motivates me to keep making money.

I mean supporting welfare parasites

Say that in Europe about old women, American man for whom American
Power
takes care of all decisions as was in World War II regimes.

Hitler just wanted eradication, man, I have a Summa Cum Laude, you
don't.

Old October 21st 07, 01:19 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

After working hard for my money, the least I could do is to have some
online fun. That's what motivates me to keep making money.

I mean supporting welfare parasites

Say that in Europe about old women, American man for whom American
Power
takes care of all decisions as was in World War II regimes.

Hitler just wanted eradication, man, I have a Summa Cum Laude, you
don't.

I've talked to many many many many many Americans who see
primarily through parties that are not even Republican but
Libertarian, that as fascists say wellfare is only for the 1st class
American citizen, as Hitler, handicapped were to simply be terminated
off of wellfare.

I don't know what's in your mind, what horrors lurk in your extremist
fascist terrorist being of American Power deciding and radicating
the USA as that old winning thing, you will probably be in jail
for all of humanity's ending of this regime power as unilateral
and racist under Bush. War criminals, here is your fun, like the
old CCCP where the Perestroyka (New Direction) was introduced,
radical extremism in the USA will be ended and killer inclined madmen
sent to jail for the uprising related coup attempt to use the
constitution
in discriminating and, it took 10 years for Gorbachev to retire the
old
regime as a classist system only creation of a regime, all passed
and civilization and human rights took over, I HOPE YOUR TIME
WILL COME TO RETIRE WITH THE OLD CONSTITUTIONAL
IMPERIALISM, tarnish tavarish radical PPPC.

New Direction comes, it can have two choices: A Tianenmen Square
style victory of unprecedented power and iron system, or a reform
against radical extremism and racism in political power in the USA.
The question is are you 'interested'? What is fascist extreme doctrime
of big government and inclination for war and that stuff in a dream
of victory for the regime? How much does the world need to hate
you to allow humanity to take political direction over a regime?

Is there brain or a style?

Old October 21st 07, 01:20 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Oct 20, 6:19 pm, " wrote:
[...]

Think about it this way, this is not arab extremism but a summa cum
laude.

Old October 21st 07, 01:39 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Oct 20, 6:20 pm, " wrote:
On Oct 20, 6:19 pm, " wrote:

[...]

That wellfare stuff is what made two men in an American car factory
pick up baseball bats and kill the first oriental man in sight when
they
lost jobs to Japanese car competitors. The man they killed for that,
was 'any oriental man', particularly a Chinese immigrant. As Bush,
they didn't care.

Humanity cares, though those two men were not convicted of any
crime of racism, hate and abnormalities of any form of murder.
They are 1st class (good) citizens and as that don't belong in jail.

Since when is racism accepted online or anywhere?

Go away criminal, Americans are super-terrorists: Osama could have
never dreamed of so much racism between Arabs and Americans
as a result of Bush's pet Iraq war project, a pet project of racism as
Ceausescu thought.

Racism is not accepted, it is a crime, to say it is a crime.

In Europe racist comments get one into jail for four years, regardless
of the nationality of the one who says those things. 4 years typically
for antisentiment.

Racists are criminals, racism is a crime, be it online or elsewhere.

Humanity says no!

Old October 21st 07, 01:47 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Oct 20, 6:39 pm, " wrote:
On Oct 20, 6:20 pm, " wrote:

On Oct 20, 6:19 pm, " wrote:

[...]

HUMAN RIGHTS PROTEST THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN UNDERSTOOD:
RACIST DISCRIMINATION, NO!

History suffered enough. BACK TO SCHOOL!

Old October 21st 07, 01:58 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

[...]

And note, one doesn't need a summa cum laude to understand those
things,
believe me. Yes, the USA is in a way a cultural dictatorship and
racist provocator
of financial interests and gains. Villages in the USA are gone,
narrowed to
reservations. Ceausescu adored the USA and he too wanted a
dictatorship
in it's images. Ceausescu as a dictator hated culture, and wanted to
eradicate
all Romanian villages and build a landscape that resembles the
culturally racist
and arrogant dictatorial USA and establish an image of invincibility
and giant
agricultures that replaces human culture and mandations that replaces
solitary
life and freedom under a system and not under human dignity and
history but
pervasively erect Romania as a model in the financial establishment
and as
power where power decides and not human culture, education and human
rights.

Racism and dictatorial pervasion under a system of power that thinks
little
of humans, little of old people, little of children, little of culture
embraces a now
hated American Power that deprived itself into it's stereotypical
inclination to
it's power it claims as world leader and invincible in any regards to
gain it's
political respect, it acts under showdown, under federal takeover, and
builds
ties with similar countries where government is treated as first
choice: Australia,
where federal takeover of indegenious lands ripped the aboriginal
culture of their
lands for the crimes of a few of their people. Hitler punished entire
races for the
crimes of a few of their people, racist governments are not interested
and perceive
their power as fun. Many Moscowich people of high ties to government
in the CCCP
would not believe their system could in a few years turn over to
Democracy. Democracy
in the USA is repressed as in the military hard core manners take mind
control
in service and off service, primitivity silences all Democratic raised
comrades from
opinion making. All becomes us and them, serving. Soros really waisted
his time,
didn't he?

Old October 21st 07, 02:11 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Oct 20, 6:58 pm, " wrote:
[...]

There is a Perestroyka, tarnish tavarish PPPC, just so you know, you
must
have heard of the Perestroyka that Goerbachev used to retire an old
government
coup in which Lennin, and then Stalin ignored humanity and life and
love for
three decades and killed 40 million in peace time and stood
commemorating
the Russian star with pride.

Old October 21st 07, 02:15 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Oct 20, 7:11 pm, " wrote:
On Oct 20, 6:58 pm, " wrote:

[...]

As they say in some parts of England, gib bogernment powder, God Save
the Queen
and the Constitution, (referring to imperialism), long socks and pride
I'll kick your
balls, tarnish tavarish gib old imperialism, guns. In days of slavery
the situation
was the same. There was a definite waste of time going on, soccer.

Old October 21st 07, 02:27 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Oct 20, 7:15 pm, " wrote:
On Oct 20, 7:11 pm, " wrote:

On Oct 20, 6:58 pm, " wrote:

[...]

It is not a waste of time because one day, one day, you will remember
what I said and it will suddenly make sense and you will stop killing
people
and tarnishing a master race in radical extremism.

Summa out.