Black Holes in Early Universe

Old December 15th 03, 02:55 AM
Akh

Default Black Holes in Early Universe

I have two questions.

How were black holes formed in early universe when there were no starts?
What other ways black holes are formed besides supre nova explosions?

Please post web sites on these topics.

Old December 15th 03, 10:31 AM
variable magnitude

"Akh" wrote in message
I have two questions.

How were black holes formed in early universe when there were no starts?

I guess there were no black holes back then, at least not the kind we think
exist now (remains of stars)

What other ways black holes are formed besides supre nova explosions?

I would not know, but any situation with high enough density mass will know
black holes, I guess that at the beginning of the universe, all mass was
compressed into a very small volume, hence it was probably a black hole (if
photons did exist back then)

Please post web sites on these topics.

sorry, I suggest you use google.

Old December 15th 03, 11:00 AM
onegod

"Akh" wrote in message
I have two questions.

How were black holes formed in early universe when there were no starts?
What other ways black holes are formed besides supre nova explosions?

Please post web sites on these topics.

Here's my theory (of course someone else could have had same theory though
mine is independent)...

There were always been black hole and matter....

Silly religious idea that universe must have BEGINNING is probably wrong....

And "the" big bang is just "a" big bang cause by collision of 2 black holes.

It is possible that such collision causes mini black holes.... Or it is
possible that result will be one black hole, but with large energy release.

You can think of it this way.... Water evaperate (big bang), cool and
condenses forms cloud (form matter), rain (star/black hole) and cycle begin
again.

Old December 15th 03, 03:12 PM
Greg Neill

"Akh" wrote in message
I have two questions.

How were black holes formed in early universe when there were no starts?
What other ways black holes are formed besides supre nova explosions?

Simply collect enough matter in a finite region of space.
This would probably not be too difficult to do in the
early, denser universe.

Old December 16th 03, 08:12 AM
Rajesh Khanna

There are no black holes, they are only theoretical object. If you can not
see it, it do not exist. All this stuff is ****ing cooked up Theoreticians.

"Akh" wrote in message
I have two questions.

How were black holes formed in early universe when there were no starts?
What other ways black holes are formed besides supre nova explosions?

Please post web sites on these topics.

---

Old December 16th 03, 06:55 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , Rajesh
Khanna writes
There are no black holes, they are only theoretical object. If you can not
see it, it do not exist. All this stuff is ****ing cooked up Theoreticians.

Plonk.
--
Rabbit arithmetic - 1 plus 1 equals 10
Old December 17th 03, 04:17 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

One could easily have the idea that out of the big bang came blackholes
that were the size of a proton. That could be used to answer many
mysteries of the structure and placement of hydrogen clouds. Could be
the dark matter to help add to the 95% of the gravity(mass) missing.
Well I posted that explosion of 1908 could have been a BH the size of a
proton going through the Earth. A BH the size of a proton in deep space
could keep a rock the size of a mountain orbiting around it. Problem is
both would be invisible. Still it could be reality. Maybe that
great explosion in Siberia was telling us that BH the size of protons
are out there,and keeping the Earth rotating around the galaxy Bert.
PS Could be the one pole particle that was theorized to come out of the
BB was really a BH the size of a proton ?????

Old December 17th 03, 06:11 PM
Dave

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
One could easily have the idea that out of the big bang came blackholes
that were the size of a proton. That could be used to answer many
mysteries of the structure and placement of hydrogen clouds. Could be
the dark matter to help add to the 95% of the gravity(mass) missing.
Well I posted that explosion of 1908 could have been a BH the size of a
proton going through the Earth. A BH the size of a proton in deep space
could keep a rock the size of a mountain orbiting around it. Problem is
both would be invisible. Still it could be reality.

A proton is ~ 1fm in diameter, so a proton sized black hole would have a
mass of
~ 300 x 10^9 kg.
I don't know the mass of any mountains off hand, but we can model one as a
pyramid of rock with 1 km^2 base and 1km high. I guess that would be a
smallish mountain, as Everest is around 8km high. If a mean density of 3
g/cm^3 is assumed, the small mountain would have a mass of 10^12 kg. So, a
small mountain would have a higher mass than a proton sized black hole.

DaveL

Old December 17th 03, 06:48 PM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , Dave
writes

[...]

Also, these tiny black holes aren't stable and are evaporating because
of Hawking radiation. There's a pretty good idea of how many primordial
BHs there are because this radiation hasn't been observed.
--
Rabbit arithmetic - 1 plus 1 equals 10