Instant is better than c

Old August 18th 18, 04:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Instant is better than c

To say its faster than light is crazy.To say it took place over great distance and took no time has been proven. Its amazing Bert
Old August 18th 18, 03:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

There is no "Instant" over any distance.

Absolutely everything is limited to
a maximum of c and FAR less
for most things.
Old August 18th 18, 03:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 10:07:48 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
To say its faster than light is crazy.To say it took place over great distance and took no time has been proven. Its amazing Bert

Everyone knows things can go faster that light because sometimes time is no time

at all.
Old August 18th 18, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

What "things" ?

Cite just one example.
Old August 18th 18, 08:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 1:08:46 PM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:
What "things" ?

Cite just one example.

Sorry you don't speak my language otherwise you would have known what I meant

by things--so if I said anything else you would not understand that either.

Old August 18th 18, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

We both speak English.

You sound like someone trying to argue something
that's fundamentally wrong.

Let me state my key positions in plain English :

Absolutely nothing goes faster than light speed;
No exceptions.
Travel among stars is impossible, due to
very vast distances and limited speeds.
No UFOs or visiting aliens.
Universe is only one, and infinite
in all dimensions including time;
never created, no begining and no end.
No God.

Why don't you show us your list ...
Old August 18th 18, 10:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 3:53:20 PM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:
We both speak English.

You sound like someone trying to argue something
that's fundamentally wrong.

Let me state my key positions in plain English :

Absolutely nothing goes faster than light speed;
No exceptions.
Travel among stars is impossible, due to
very vast distances and limited speeds.
No UFOs or visiting aliens.
Universe is only one, and infinite
in all dimensions including time;
never created, no begining and no end.
No God.

Why don't you show us your list ...

I speak English. I don't recognize what you speak as any kind of language at

all.

Old August 19th 18, 12:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I speak English. I don't recognize what you speak as any kind of language at

all.

Interesting, and quite ridiculous .
Old August 19th 18, 02:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 6:34:12 AM UTC-5, wrote:

I speak English. I don't recognize what you speak as any kind of language at

all.

Interesting, and quite ridiculous .

Everything true is ridiculous to an atheist.

Old August 19th 18, 06:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Everything true is ridiculous to an atheist.

You mean like there being some God ?

Again I ask : If there was a God, then don't you suppose that He or
She would provide incontrivertable evidence of His or Her existence,
to we poor non-believers ? God's suppose to love all of us, right ?
Seems very minor and the least He or She could do. I'd be the first to
bow down, thank, praise and adore.