Wishing You All A Great Thanksgiving

Old November 27th 14, 04:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Wishing You All A Great Thanksgiving

The sailing ship "THe Plymouth" did it all. Cape Cod is where it docked. It was tied to a rock(Plymouth rock) TreBert
Old November 27th 14, 08:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

The sailing ship "THe Plymouth" did it all. Cape Cod is where it
docked. It was tied to a rock(Plymouth rock) TreBert

*** Say BeertBrain ... are you celebrating T-day with AA ???
I think yours isn't until tomorrow ... that's when folks toss
the turkey carcasses and leftover stuff into the dumpsters ...

Old November 28th 14, 04:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:01:23 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
The sailing ship "THe Plymouth" did it all. Cape Cod is where it docked. It was tied to a rock(Plymouth rock) TreBert

Thanksgiving I spent on the beach. Had my turkey on the beach with nice people. We talked about the Plymouth Rock. Weather was 80 F I built my new sailboat in my minds eye. It will be different,and might make Time mag. TreBert Also painted a black and white picture of a seagull
Old November 28th 14, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, November 28, 2014 8:29:53 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:01:23 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
The sailing ship "THe Plymouth" did it all. Cape Cod is where it docked.. It was tied to a rock(Plymouth rock) TreBert

Thanksgiving I spent on the beach. Had my turkey on the beach with nice people. We talked about the Plymouth Rock. Weather was 80 F I built my new sailboat in my minds eye. It will be different,and might make Time mag. TreBert Also painted a black and white picture of a seagull

I did the day proud having turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberries, and wine. Watched a lot of football! Isn't it interesting how in the old days, Dallas used to always win on Thanksgiving, and Detroit lose. Now it is the other way around.

Tomorrow be sure to catch the No. 2 Oregon Ducks play the Oregon State Beavers in the annual "Civil War Game" on ABC at 5:00 PM PST!

Double-A

Old November 29th 14, 04:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:01:23 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
The sailing ship "THe Plymouth" did it all. Cape Cod is where it docked. It was tied to a rock(Plymouth rock) TreBert

The trip on the Mayflower was terrible. Two died. We first landed at the tip of the Cape,just to step foot on land. Then we moved up to what is now Plymouth. You can go there now,and see how I lived.See my sailing boat and go abourd . I was very young then,but did odd jobs. Mostly cutting logs TreBert
Old November 29th 14, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, November 29, 2014 8:12:09 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:01:23 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
The sailing ship "THe Plymouth" did it all. Cape Cod is where it docked.. It was tied to a rock(Plymouth rock) TreBert

The trip on the Mayflower was terrible. Two died. We first landed at the tip of the Cape,just to step foot on land. Then we moved up to what is now Plymouth. You can go there now,and see how I lived.See my sailing boat and go abourd . I was very young then,but did odd jobs. Mostly cutting logs TreBert

YOU came over on the Mayflower? I didn't realize just how old you are!

Double-A

Old December 1st 14, 04:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:01:23 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
The sailing ship "THe Plymouth" did it all. Cape Cod is where it docked. It was tied to a rock(Plymouth rock) TreBert

AA Mayflower was just a "Once Upon a Time" I'm old but I don;t go back to 1630.John Smith an officer on the Mayflower was a great great grandfather to the Ma.Forbes Ma. richest family,and they were my close friends when I lived near them. Many moons ago. M&M is getting known in LA. TreBert
Old December 1st 14, 06:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 12/1/2014 11:07 AM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:01:23 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
The sailing ship "THe Plymouth" did it all. Cape Cod is where it docked. It was tied to a rock(Plymouth rock) TreBert

AA Mayflower

So once someone TOLD you that the name of the ship wasn't "The
Plymouth", now you say the Mayflower like you knew it all along.

Tard

I'm old but I don;t go back to 1630.

1620 FYI (How far did you get in school again?)

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!
Old December 2nd 14, 01:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, December 1, 2014 8:07:16 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:01:23 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
The sailing ship "THe Plymouth" did it all. Cape Cod is where it docked.. It was tied to a rock(Plymouth rock) TreBert

AA Mayflower was just a "Once Upon a Time" I'm old but I don;t go back to 1630.John Smith an officer on the Mayflower was a great great grandfather to the Ma.Forbes Ma. richest family,and they were my close friends when I lived near them. Many moons ago. M&M is getting known in LA. TreBert

John Smith and Pocahontas?

Double-A

Real Great Americans !!! ... Excellent Great Quality People !!! Bast[_2_] Misc 0 June 18th 10 09:41 PM
a straight line from Earth to Great Wall, to Great Attractor to Sloan [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 May 7th 09 05:35 AM
#16 Great Bootes Void and Sloan Great Wall gives us the Axis of the [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 May 8th 08 06:51 PM
Great Temp. Great Heat Man verses Nature But not for Long Spacetimes [email protected] Misc 29 February 7th 08 11:34 PM
wishing happy and prosperous new year 2007 to everybody [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 December 31st 06 10:45 AM