I am a Man without a Country

Old January 10th 11, 03:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default I am a Man without a Country

All those that read my posts know I grew up in the great depression.
It was a kinder time. It was a time when my America was a democracy.
It was a time people looked up to their president,and had great
respect for their police,and elected officals. Now I was made to
leave Florida to go and change my address,or go to jail. This as you
know was done by a false arrest(unlawfull) Done by sheriff Grady Judd
(Poke county) and sheriff Bob Hansell Osceola county. These two
sheriffs teamed up and in the past kept me from a comunity
meeting,thus taking away my first amendment rights. I have gone to US
Department of Justice. They in turn turned it over to Orlando FBI. I
want "justice" and have gotten nothing in the way of justice. Reality
is sheriff Bob Hansell tried two times to kill me. #1 beaten up by 6
deputies,and then thrown in jail and given no diabetes medication,even
when prison nurse wanted me in hospital as I was in shock. All this
took place with witnesses. All this was I swore to be true,and
recorded with FBI,and Washington Justice Department. We now live in
the worse time I have ever lived in. I will be 83 Feb. 9 I have
lived to long TreBert
Old January 10th 11, 04:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 10, 7:03*am, bert wrote:
[...]

Yes, you have lived through the good and the bad, as well as currently
living in the absolute worse possible of times for the honest middle
and hard working poor class of Americans that don't stand a chance
against the Born Again Faith-Based minority that's in charge of most
everything that counts.

Lucky for you, getting out of that Mafia state of Florida before
sheriff Bob Hansell tries a third or fourth time at killing you. Just
the medical fraud pertaining to your wife alone should have by now
made you into a millionaire, if not closer to being a billionaire,
because those federal guaranteed rewards for uncovering fraud and
corruption are supposed to do just that.

~ BG
Old January 11th 11, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

On Jan 10, 9:03*am, bert wrote:
[...]

Sounds like you bucked the System, good, Bert.
It obviously deserved it.
Stop the world so we can get off!
Old January 11th 11, 02:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jan 10, 8:13*pm, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Jan 10, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Stop the world so we can get off! - Hide quoted text -

It is an EVIL system that can kill. Take away our civil rights,and use
the court system to harraze honest people. TreBert
Old January 11th 11, 03:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 10, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Obama is trying to find ways of cutting our overhead, so why not cut
off all federal funds that were intended for Florida?

Just saying, if Florida is half as corrupt as you say.
~ BG

~ BG
Old January 11th 11, 05:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

On Jan 10, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

[...]

the court system to harraze honest people. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Sure, you can look at the System that way, but I look at it like a
mindless out of control
entity that no one is strong enough to get control of, or resist.

If we all got together and bucked the System at once, and fully
realized the emperor
truly has no clothes, then maybe we can finally bring this anti-action
into submission.
Old January 11th 11, 02:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jan 10, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

[...]

into submission.- Hide quoted text -

Mark its to late. Like in China tanks were used to stop the people.
Tanks were used in LA Watts more than once. First my first amendment
rights of free speech and asembly were taken away. Than two tries to
kill me. Both sheriffs Bob Hansell and Grady Judd were carring out
orders of Severn Trent Avatar I had to be stopped at all cost.
TreBert
Old January 11th 11, 03:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 10, 9:03*am, bert wrote:

[...]

Meanwhile our FBI, CIA and NSA were having their usual coffee and
doughnuts with their MI6 bosses, so they're unavailable just like our
FEMA that only arrives long after the fact in order to count toe tags
and take pictures of all the collateral damage that could have been
minimized and/or avoided if the USACE had done their jobs in the first
place. The only ones that came through were the USCG, and obviously
they were 90% under-outfitted or unprepared for the extent of damage
and human life that was put at risk. GW Bush and Dick Cheney never
even got their feet wet, much less dirty (too busy creating bogus
wars).

~ BG
..
Old January 11th 11, 05:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 10, 7:03*am, bert wrote:
[...]

Apparently you are also a man without gold stars, because them Google
Groups (aka Usenet/newsgroup) topic gold stars that I keep giving your
topics keep vanishing, so I reapply them and a short while later they
is gone again.

You must be 100% right and ****ing off the mainstream status-quo
enough in order to make them go through the effort of taking away your
gold stars.

How mainstream pathetic is that, or what?
~ BG
Old January 11th 11, 06:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jan 11, 12:14*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jan 10, 7:03*am, bert wrote:

[...]

*~ BG- Hide quoted text -

Bg I am laughing. Two tries to kill me by Osceola sheriff Bob
Hansell,Two tries to railroad by Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell Both
sheriff Bob Hansell and Poke county sheriff Grady Judd teaming up to
take away two of my first amendment rights 0f asembly and free speech
and I'm to worry about 5 stars. O ya TreBert