The U.S. now seems more communistic than China or Russia.

Old September 17th 08, 02:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default The U.S. now seems more communistic than China or Russia.

Jeff The public now knows NASA does not have the right stuff. Griffin
will now tell the public that the ISS was a huge mistake and is a pink
elephant,and let Russia and China have it. NASA knows it got away
with murder with those shuttles NASA knows there is not much money left
to steal. My only hope is NASA will be kind enough to give me one of
those $25,000,000 toilets for my van. My tax money went into paying for
it. I was told that China can make that same toilet for $79.45 in 4
different colors,and even has a self closing lid go figure bert