WhyAre There no Ice Balls in Space?

Old January 9th 19, 01:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default WhyAre There no Ice Balls in Space?

Reason is water is rare.Planets like Earth are so rare we should give it our best care,just like the microbes do.Bert
Old January 10th 19, 09:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 9/01/2019 11:43 am, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Reason is water is rare.Planets like Earth are so rare we should give it our best care,just like the microbes do.Bert

Why are there no frogs in space?

Reason is frogs are rare. We need to look after our frogs.

Why are there no tennis balls in space?

Reason is tennis balls are very rare, likely only produced here on earth.

Why are there no dildos in space?

etc

etc

etc

---
https://www.avg.com

by the balls MiKe2 Amateur Astronomy 7 August 17th 07 05:09 AM
Giant Space Hot Fire Balls This Weekend nightbat[_1_] Misc 1 August 12th 07 11:51 PM
bucky balls Lynndel K. Humphreys Space Shuttle 0 May 8th 06 05:46 PM
Aliens ate my balls Gactimus SETI 0 December 31st 04 08:17 PM
balls Spudge UK Astronomy 10 February 13th 04 01:19 AM