De Minaur

Old January 2nd 19, 12:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

Default De Minaur

I've said it before but it warrants repetition. The kid is phenomenal
in his attitude & approach to the game. He's completely obsessed about
the game & it's clearly the most important thing in his life - nothing
else matters to him. I'd put him up there in same category as
Hewitt/Federer/Nadal/Djokovic as far as motivation to do well. He's the
kinda guy that will get the most out of what he has, which imo is top 5
ranking & a slam or 2. I'll be catching up with him in Sydney next week
& will post some pics.

---
https://www.avg.com