Solar Santa $1 at Dollar Store WOW

Old December 17th 18, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Solar Santa $1 at Dollar Store WOW

Made in China.Been giving them out to my many friends.I'm a big sport for a buck.Have two in my van.They work well.Free electricity. I'm putting solar on my roof this Spring when I move to Huntington beach. By the way go to "you tube" or leisurevans,com and see what my van looks like inside.All the comforts of home.My toilet is one of my greatest inventions.It works better than Shuttle's Bert
Old December 17th 18, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 9:39:25 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Made in China.Been giving them out to my many friends.I'm a big sport for a buck.Have two in my van.They work well.Free electricity. I'm putting solar on my roof this Spring when I move to Huntington beach. By the way go to "you tube" or leisurevans,com and see what my van looks like inside.All the comforts of home.My toilet is one of my greatest inventions.It works better than Shuttle's Bert

I got a nice solar powered scientific calculator at the Dollar Tree Store. It does all the higher math functions and also hex arithmetic! Those things used to cost $100 (back when that was a lot of money!)

Double-A
Old December 17th 18, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 9:39:25 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Made in China.Been giving them out to my many friends.I'm a big sport for a buck.Have two in my van.They work well.Free electricity. I'm putting solar on my roof this Spring when I move to Huntington beach. By the way go to "you tube" or leisurevans,com and see what my van looks like inside.All the comforts of home.My toilet is one of my greatest inventions.It works better than Shuttle's Bert

I got a nice solar powered scientific calculator at the Dollar Tree Store.. It does all the higher math functions and also hex arithmetic! Those things used to cost $100 (back when that was a lot of money!)

Double-A

Its fun giving so many kids dollar solar Santa.Teddy bears Swiss Jack knives etc.Thrift store shopping for for silver, Hummels and Rubin Glass Bert
Old December 18th 18, 06:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"homo-reber G=emc^2" has
severe diarrhea of the mouth, due to Bert's Jewish microbes.
They have done more in helping Isreal than all the other presidents.

and I know why me, SwineBert, ****s into a bucket in a stinky old
van, being http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal".Bert,
with http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent, O ya. Bert.

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". "I'm very depressed". Bert
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", That is a given".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

Old December 18th 18, 06:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Glazier, for you there is a "greedy" rhyme:
"Bert, you are a STUPID & a chintzy SWINE". Bert

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
Old January 11th 19, 01:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 1:59:09 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Bought at Dollar Store 6 things that work having solar cells WOW.Made bulbs that light up using magnetic fields.Copied it from YouTube.Fun stuff.My barrel boat will be a hybred.#1 Sail #2 Solar First of its kind. I love to invent.Fact is when I do I'm full page in the news,and TV too.Bert

ebay store Wayne . Astronomy Misc 0 December 25th 05 06:25 AM
Dollar Store Annonymous Account Astronomy Misc 0 November 6th 05 07:42 AM
Store Wars Rusty History 16 May 29th 05 10:02 AM
*HELL* Is In Store Pat O'Connell Amateur Astronomy 2 January 31st 05 08:16 AM
telescope store in Detroit A.Z Amateur Astronomy 11 December 18th 03 07:01 AM