i am not a robot...

Old December 29th 18, 11:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default i am not a robot...

On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 10:07:29 AM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:
When I select
street lights
or
cars
or
highways..
do I select
a piece of the headlight or
the a piece of the street lights????

Because
sometimes
it just keeps
popping
up
over
and
over
and
over
and
over...
How many times
do I have to select
it to get it right????

Something is wrong here!

Come on already, I WANNA ****IN DOWNLOAD IT!!!!

HOW MANY ****IN TIMES DO I GOT TO SELECT THE STREET LAMPS!!!!

storefronts?

do i gotta click the window, the door, the store sign, the piece of the store left, the...

where is the instruction manual for this stuff?

i am not a robot...

What if aleins left us on Earth,and the built humankind out of organic matter.Our DNA proves this to me Aliens were are Gods.Now we no where Gods came from.Bert
Old December 30th 18, 08:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 30/12/2018 9:22 am, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 10:07:29 AM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:
When I select

i am not a robot...

What if aleins left us on Earth,and the built humankind out of organic matter.Our DNA proves this to me Aliens were are Gods.Now we no where Gods came from.Bert

Your grammar is incredibly poor. I found 9 errors in that 1 line above.
Did you go to school?

---
https://www.avg.com

Old December 30th 18, 10:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

wrote:
When I select street lights or cars or highways.. do I select a
piece of the headlight or the a piece of the street lights????

Because sometimes it just keeps popping up over and over and over
and over... How many times do I have to select it to get it
right????

Something is wrong here!

Come on already, I WANNA ****IN DOWNLOAD IT!!!!

HOW MANY ****IN TIMES DO I GOT TO SELECT THE STREET LAMPS!!!!

storefronts?

do i gotta click the window, the door, the store sign, the piece of
the store left, the...

where is the instruction manual for this stuff?

i am not a robot...

What if aleins left us on Earth,and the built humankind out of
organic matter.Our DNA proves this to me Aliens were are Gods.Now we
no where Gods came from.Bert

Shades of Erich von Daniken's "The Gold of the Gods" ...
https://www.amazon.com/Gold-Gods-Eri.../dp/0553124668

--
Daniel
Old December 30th 18, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

I read that way back in the 70s.

Double-A

Old December 31st 18, 01:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

wrote:
[...]

Me, too. That's why it rung a bell.

--
Daniel
Old January 1st 19, 06:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Ancients Aliens scientists,....SAY YES