turn off your satelite nasa

Old July 31st 03, 12:14 PM
|-|erc

Default turn off your satelite nasa

anyone seen Popular Science May issue? Features the
pulsed laser spy satelites that penetrate clouds,

only they use it to constantly bombard me with heathen
dictators since April 2002, every second I've been bombarded
with a laser to sound attack using a dozen retards just designed
to **** me off.

100,000 people in Townville Australia all tune into my constant
interrogation from wake up to drop asleep, constant torture 2 years.

turn it off nasa, you stole my life and destroyed any life i may have.
2 years of thought deprivation completely unjustified. you all targeted then
attacked me

theres a ****ing idiot making spastic deranged comments "oh look at this"
he just said, all through typing this. all my neighbours can hear it, my left
ear is mostly deaf because I wear headphones all day.

US military plays with advanced torture from a distance tech like nothing else,
I'm their ****ing prototype.

Herc