Orbital tracking programs for an Apple iBook

Old August 2nd 03, 02:32 PM
Ian_

Default Orbital tracking programs for an Apple iBook

M7 wrote on 9/4/03 8:37 pm:

Hello,
While I've done most of my analysis on the PC platform, I'm about to
purchase an iBook. I'd like to know if there any shareware orbital
analysis programs that run on Apple's OSX platform.
I've used OrbiTrack 2.15 up to now.

On the PC?

(Sorry, it's a bit late!)
Have a peep at this, (although not up to date, not OS X);
From Dr TS Kelso
http://celestrak.com/software/satellite/macintosh.shtml
CelesTrak: Macintosh Satellite Tracking Software

Which mentions
OrbiTrack/OrbiTrackFPU v2.1.5
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftpsoft.html#mac

Starry Night Version 3.1.2
http://www.starrynight.com/
OS X version 4(?) released quite recently.

HTH, &B-) Ian
No Spam, Please reply to newsgroup!