To Heavy and Dense For Space.

Old November 22nd 18, 03:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default To Heavy and Dense For Space.

Ok this is all part of my "Critical Mass Density Theory" Now read this carefully its such clever thinking. Once a black hole reaches its critical mass density is becomes a perfect sphere.No more spin thus no more wobble.It is now an object that needs no universe.It instantly gone and never appear again. I'll even take a bow,and imperial thinkers say WOW Bert
Old December 2nd 18, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 6:52:54 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Ok this is all part of my "Critical Mass Density Theory" Now read this carefully its such clever thinking. Once a black hole reaches its critical mass density is becomes a perfect sphere.No more spin thus no more wobble.It is now an object that needs no universe.It instantly gone and never appear again. I'll even take a bow,and imperial thinkers say WOW Bert

Particle having no wave can not be found in the universe.It has no force wave.no wake,no charge,and no life.Bert
Old December 2nd 18, 02:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

says "homo-reber G=emc^2"
who has an incurable Diarrhea of the mouth which makes
"Bert park & bark in the dark" ever since SwineBert got
infected by Jewish microbes in the "Heavy Air" that fume
out of the bucket that SwineBert ****s into in his old van.

"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why" said Bert
who is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
as http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting is happening
& http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker proves
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent. Bert
"That says it all". Bert --- That is a given. Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert

Hmmm-snicker-chuckle-chortle- ROTFLMAO

Old December 2nd 18, 10:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 3:04:08 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 6:52:54 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Ok this is all part of my "Critical Mass Density Theory" Now read this carefully its such clever thinking. Once a black hole reaches its critical mass density is becomes a perfect sphere.No more spin thus no more wobble.It is now an object that needs no universe.It instantly gone and never appear again. I'll even take a bow,and imperial thinkers say WOW Bert

Particle having no wave can not be found in the universe.It has no force wave.no wake,no charge,and no life.Bert

And every wave has a particle!

Double-A

Old January 12th 19, 12:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 6:52:54 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Ok this is all part of my "Critical Mass Density Theory" Now read this carefully its such clever thinking. Once a black hole reaches its critical mass density is becomes a perfect sphere.No more spin thus no more wobble.It is now an object that needs no universe.It instantly gone and never appear again. I'll even take a bow,and imperial thinkers say WOW Bert

Particles need space,so they can carry waves?Bert
Old January 12th 19, 12:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 1:31:39 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 3:04:08 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 6:52:54 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Ok this is all part of my "Critical Mass Density Theory" Now read this carefully its such clever thinking. Once a black hole reaches its critical mass density is becomes a perfect sphere.No more spin thus no more wobble..It is now an object that needs no universe.It instantly gone and never appear again. I'll even take a bow,and imperial thinkers say WOW Bert

Particle having no wave can not be found in the universe.It has no force wave.no wake,no charge,and no life.Bert

And every wave has a particle!

Double-A

What if a Black Hole is 100% Dense? Herbert Glazier Misc 6 December 1st 17 03:29 AM
How meteors became dense? John Astronomy Misc 2 April 18th 06 11:47 PM
temple 1 is indeed dense Captain! Misc 1 July 11th 05 03:57 AM
really dense persian ram Misc 0 July 10th 05 04:00 AM
Dense Space Jack Goodfriend Astronomy Misc 1 August 21st 03 06:19 PM