How many star are there in the universe?

Old September 15th 18, 01:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default How many star are there in the universe?

On Sunday, September 2, 2018 at 1:57:33 AM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
Actually, I don't know how many stars there are in the universe..

but I can tell you the number is an even number.

For every star born, a twin is born.

You can actually draw a straight line between one star and it's twin.

For every star that dies, it's twin dies also.

In other words, our sun has a twin. An exact twin, an identical twin if you will.

That twin might be at the other side somewhere but a straight line will point to it.

All stars have twins that a straight line can point to.

The Starmaker

OFF TOPIC!

Please may we talk about outer space?

You are not talking about space because you are a space case!