ASTRO: Abell 39 (PN in Hercules)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 14th 16, 10:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Default ASTRO: Abell 39 (PN in Hercules)

I wanted to do one narrowband-target in the clear nights in early May and
Abell 39 came to my mind. So far I only had a b/w version.
I binned all frames 2x2 which makes me background limited with the OIII
filter even at f/8. I also did some RGB frames for star colours, but didn't
use them as stars didn't look much better in RGB than in Ha:OIII:OIII.

Taken from Berlin with a 10" Meade ACF on an AZ-EQ6 mount, Trius SX694
camera, 52x10min OIII, 14x10min Ha.

Stefan

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version