Jeff (Diddly) Findley

Old August 18th 03, 04:07 PM
John Maxson

Default Jeff (Diddly) Findley

'Diddly' Findley admits:

"I still remember most of what I learned in college,
but have little "real world" experience."

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Old August 18th 03, 06:46 PM
jeff findley

"John Maxson" writes:

'Diddly' Findley admits:

"I still remember most of what I learned in college,
but have little "real world" experience."

I left off "in aerospace engineering." I'd have thought you would
have figured that out, given your ability to jump to conclusions from
what you believe to be omissions in data.

I have 13 years of experience writing engineering software. Ever
compute the von-Mises component of a complex stress tensor at a given
phase angle? I write code so engineers don't have to worry about
doing the math themselves.

Jeff
--
Remove "no" and "spam" from email address to reply.
If it says "This is not spam!", it's surely a lie.