What if (on UV Astronomy)

Old February 14th 09, 02:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default What if (on UV Astronomy)

On Feb 13, 9:00*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 11, 8:21 pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 11, 6:19 pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 8, 2:33 pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 7, 3:49 pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:

Then you have no business making comments about what I am talking
about.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message

.. .

Don't ask me, Mark! NO ONE HAS ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!
lmfjao!

See how well it FITS?

Saul Levy

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 16:21:55 -0600, "Mark Earnest"
wrote:

Alright, Saul, if you are such an expert on what I am talking
about...
...then just what am I talking about?

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
. ..
This just shows that you have NO IDEA what you're talking about,
Mark!
lmfjao!

Neither does BradBoi!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 00:10:59 -0600, "Mark Earnest"
wrote:

That is correct, as once upon a time Earth was very much like
Venus,
except for having a 10+ fold stronger magnetosphere than we have
today, and 100+ bar worth of atmospheric pressure.

Earth has been losing mass at a greater rate than the local and
cosmic
physical influx contributes, as is very much the case with our
Selene/
moon.

I used to think Earth only gained mass. I was wrong.

**Maybe you weren't so far from wrong.

**It seems manageable to me that maybe the atmosphere is under
enough
pounds
per cubic centimeter, and so is dense enough to be a solid ocean
of
air.
It
could be solid enough to bounce a command module off of,
returning
from
the
Moon, in 1969, for example...if it did not come in at precisely
the
right
angle.

**So in a way maybe the atmosphere is a solid rock, and so
cannot
escape
into space.

A pretend Atheist rabbis like Saul Levy is best suited for their
brown-
nosing the likes of Hitler, just like they did in those good old
global domination days.

On the other hand, perhaps you two deserve one another, as otherwise
why would you bother to reply to such absolute scum of the Earth?

**If we all returned hate for hate, man would quickly go extinct.

Love of the truth certainly hasn't been working. Of course, I only
hate the truly bad guys. Are you suggesting we should always love and
worship thy crook, thief, murderer and molester?

**Absolutely. That's the only language that can reach them.
You just have to do it kind of in their style, or they won't understand
you.
Punch back, but in a nice sort of way.

**Once you pull them out of their mud and grief, they will resolutely
be grateful to you for life.

Others have tried to punch back, whereas they either got fired or
worse.

**If you do it in a nice way, sometimes it is worth getting fired.
Each circumnstance has to be weighed out.

That's too complicated, too spendy and just not acceptable. *Besides,
BHO may need cause for firing tens of thousands, including stripping
their benefits wherever possible.

*Pulling the likes of Hitler or those of his Zionist Nazi
puppet masters out of their own bloody mud is only going to prolong
their authority.

**We did punch Hitler in nose, hard, on D Day, remember.
I'm sure he understood our desire to play his game for awhile.

No, the Russians did the vast majority of that dirty work. *We just
came in late to steal as much of Hitler's Zionist Nazi expertise as we
could.

As far as I can tell, there is no nice way of
dealing with such *******s.

**Sure there is. They are human beings that made the wrong choices, and
carry heavy chains in life, chains which they will admit to no one.

That may be the case, but unless the whole truth and nothing but the
truth is told, chances are that some of those perverted *******s or
their second generation will remain, and those mistakes are going to
get repeated.

Even the hard core truthworthty nature of radar obtained images is not
permitted by those in charge. Why is that?

How about yourself; can you honestly interpret a perfectly good radar
obtained image?

**You can honestly interpret anything if you sincerely put your mind to
it
in the right kind of circumstances.

Exactly. Does that mean you are interested?

**You have some radar images? Sure, show them.

Thumbnail images, including *mgn_c115s095_1.gif (225 m/pixel)
*http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/th...humbnails.html

PhotoZoom, PhotoCleaner or even PhotoShop is good enough. *Now, you
can either work the entire image at increased resolution, or it's best
to crop out 10% of the following GIF file (crop roughly up a third and
center) and either convert it to monochrome (image modegrayscale),
and/or save this as is in the uncompressed (maximum) JPG format. *Your
version of PhotoShop may not offer filers in the GIF color format
(there really is no color in radar imaging anyway), so drop the GIF
color attribute and you're good to go.

*http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

Now enlarge that little monochrome GIF or JPEG 1:1 portion of 225 m/
pixel, by resampling/enlarging at 5x (change 72 dpi to 360 dpi).

If using PhotoShop, apply the sharpen filter "unsharp mask" (150, 3,
0 *or trial and error it until you get whatever seems clear but not so
that it's over-done).

Take your sweet time looking this extremely interesting area over,
zoom in and out and then perhaps you tell me, out of all the expected
hot rock and perfectly natural looking terrain that’s supposed to be
unlivable, what else do you interpret?

That's a wee bit simplified process of digital image enlarging, but it
takes practice in order to master some of the PhotoShop finer points
of enlarging and filtering in order to get the best undistorted
enlargement results, all of which can be reversed and redone as often
as you like, because the original 225 m/pixel composite image is
always available.

The good news, is that there’s some kind of other intelligent life
existing/coexisting on Venus. *However, perhaps the bad news is, they
could be a whole lot smarter than yourself.

**Sure there's life on Venus, just like there is on Mars, Jupiter, Saturn
and Mercury, just for starters.

Silly boy, I never once said anything about other life "on Mars,
Jupiter, Saturn and Mercury, just for starters".

In other words, you have either not bothered yourself to have looked
at the radar obtained image of Venus, or like most other in Usenet/
newsgroups you're not even quite smart enough to run a free PhotoZoom
or similar digital photo enlarging process.

**It is just not life as we know it.

True, as they most certainly couldn't afford being as easily
mainstream snookered and/or dumbfounded past the point of no return,
much less would the actions of excluding evidence or systematically
lying help their odds of survival.

**It is strange, eerie, alien life forms, hardly understandable to
sub intelligent earth creatures.

A terrestrial 5th grader could manage to survive Venus, so I really
don't see what the big insurmountable deal is. Clearly you are
covering for yourself and others.

At least now we know, Mark Earnest is either bogus or not nearly as
intelligent as having been suggested (meaning less than 5th grade
potential).

btw, where have you been hiding yourself for the past several days?
(HQ Langley, Virginia, or something DARPA?)

~ BG

Old February 15th 09, 12:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 7, 3:49 pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:

Then you have no business making comments about what I am talking
about.

.. .

wrote:

Alright, Saul, if you are such an expert on what I am talking
about...
...then just what am I talking about?

. ..

wrote:

[...]

**I just took the day off to go see Steve Martin in the Pink Panther.
Haven't had a day off in years. Maybe that's why you noticed it.

Old February 15th 09, 01:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 7, 3:49 pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:

Then you have no business making comments about what I am talking
about.

.. .

wrote:

Alright, Saul, if you are such an expert on what I am talking
about...
...then just what am I talking about?

. ..

wrote:

[...]

It was more like a couple of days. Was it a 48 hour Steve Martin or
Pink Panther marathon, or just the usual first class in flight movie?

Meanwhile, back at the radar image that you can't seem to zoom in or
much less enlarge and process for the best result; what exactly if
anything did you manage to interpret?

-

I'd have to say the planet Venus is likely as close to that of an
early Earth as we’re going to get.

Besides all of the usual considerations that should offer deductive
interpretations, as for subjectively looking as though highly
suspicious of Venus having complex structures created by whatever
local or imported/visiting ETs, as for this image representing the
intelligent/rational content that’s depicting a rather complex
community of rational infrastructure, there’s also any number of those
natural local surroundings of extremely interesting features that seem
geologically recent and/or active, by themselves worthy of our
exploring for the pure sake of having better geological and mineralogy
knowledge of Venus.

In the raw 75 m/pixel format, as representing the best of what our
Magellan mission accomplished, you've got merely 4 radar looks per
pixel to work with. However, in the 225 m/pixel GIF composite format
(as listed below) is where that same radar obtained pixel information
becomes worth 36 confirming/averaging looks per pixel, and thereby of
less than ideal resolution but otherwise far more pixel truthworthy.
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

A new and improved radar mapping mission within our existing bought
and paid for technology, and using a conventional satellite capable
deployment, could cut that resolution down by a factor of 10 fold,
making the exact same 36 look/pixel composite GIF image worthy of
22.5 meters before having to apply digital image resampling/
enlarging. Nowadays, a rigid airship mission that would cruise safely
and efficiently below those acidic clouds could give us better than
one meter/pixel in radar format, and otherwise easily provide cm or 10
mm/pixel in CCD optical format.

~ BG
Old February 15th 09, 03:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 14, 5:22*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
To Ya All (Fl.Talk) * I came up with this what if after seeing through
UV light enhanced with color red showing me the Earth being in a cloud
ofhydrogen. *I found that interesting because I always had the thoughts
that freehydrogen,and helium were lost in space and that Earth's
gravity was not strong enough to hold it. * Would like some one that has
studied this to give an answer to this phenomenon. *PLEASETreBert

A little extra help

http://vega.lpl.arizona.edu/~gilda/extrass.html

~ BG
Old February 15th 09, 05:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 14, 5:22*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
To Ya All (Fl.Talk) * I came up with this what if after seeing through
UV light enhanced with color red showing me the Earth being in a cloud
of hydrogen. *I found that interesting because I always had the thoughts
that free hydrogen,and helium were lost in space and that Earth's
gravity was not strong enough to hold it. * Would like some one that has
studied this to give an answer to this phenomenon. *PLEASE
TreBert

Here’s a somewhat better worded version.

Earth surface area = 5.1e14 m2, and its atmosphere contains:
Helium (He) 5.24 ppmv (0.000524%) = .1786 g/liter (.1786 kg/m3)
Hydrogen (H2) 0.55 ppmv (0.000055%) = .0899 g/liter (.0899 kg/m3)

We seem to know more about the perpetual loss/sec of hydrogen and
helium for planets other than Earth.
http://vega.lpl.arizona.edu/~gilda/extrass.html

At 0.55 ppmv, any given moment there’s 25e6 kg of hydrogen migrating
upwards and away from Earth’s surface. The question is, at what
average vertical escapement velocity or volumetric/sec exit away from
Earth.

Like the GP-B fiasco, at best we could still be looking at a false
positive, all be it a red colorized UV image of Earth’s surrounding
cloud of hydrogen. The solar wind caused planetary exhaust trail is
what needs to be more closely looked at and objectively quantified, as
most easily done from our Selene/moon or from it's L1.

The badly failing magnetosphere has been restraining or mildly
sequestering some of Earth's hydrogen and helium, but unfortunately it
too is going away at -.05%/year is perhaps as good of reason why that
lofty cloud of hydrogen and helium isn't sticking around. On the
other hand, imagine what could happen if such hydrogen and helium
didn’t leak away.

I recall mentioning at least a thousand times, about our having the
Selene L1 platform of science instruments easily established as of 4
decades ago, including many UV and IR imaging cameras looking at Earth
and equally at our Selene/moon that's losing it's sodium and a few
other elements at an alarming rate. However, without our having such
a nifty perspective it's simply much harder to interpret whatever's
going on.

btw, your bogus "I always had the thoughts that free hydrogen, and
helium were lost in space and that Earth's gravity was not strong
enough to hold it" isn't what I'd gotten out of your previously posted
comments. In fact, it's pretty much the opposite of what we heard
from yourself and most others, that supposedly Earth never loses mass,
whereas instead I was the first in this or any other Usenet newsgroup
to insist that our moon and Earth have each been losing mass.

~ BG
Old February 15th 09, 06:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 7, 3:49 pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:

Then you have no business making comments about what I am
talking
about.

.. .

wrote:

Alright, Saul, if you are such an expert on what I am talking
about...
...then just what am I talking about?

. ..

wrote:

[...]

**You're being a little over analytical. More discovery can be obtained by
artistic intuition of the values before you.

**Either a creature dug the trenches, or a Venusian tractor did the service,
but I don't think it was magma, or else it would have gone more down than
across.

Old February 15th 09, 05:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 14, 10:16*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:

**You're being a little over analytical. *More discovery can be obtained by
artistic intuition of the values before you.

It's called observationology, as a deductive form of subjective
science that you can give or thake whatever from. Obviously yourself
and others of your kind have no honest intentions of giving ot taking
anything.

**Either a creature dug the trenches, or a Venusian tractor did the service,
but I don't think it was magma, or else it would have gone more down than
across.

Trenches? Good freaking grief on a stick, it seems there are loads of
geological trenches damn near everywhere, most of which look perfectly
natural to me. Though how about that absolutely nifty fluid arch, or
better yet the substantial tarmac and all of those multiple nearby
structures? (there are loads of smaller details, but then why bother?)

Obviously you are exactly what you are, as systematically bogus as
rabbi Saul Levy and Muslim WMD.

btw, why do you quote so much context? I thought only official
spooks and moles were required to do so much context quoting.

~ BG

Old February 15th 09, 05:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 14, 5:22*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
To Ya All (Fl.Talk) * I came up with this what if after seeing through
UV light enhanced with color red showing me the Earth being in a cloud
of hydrogen. *I found that interesting because I always had the thoughts
that free hydrogen,and helium were lost in space and that Earth's
gravity was not strong enough to hold it. * Would like some one that has
studied this to give an answer to this phenomenon. *PLEASE
TreBert

Here’s a somewhat better researched and context improved version.

Earth surface area = 5.1e14 m2, and its atmosphere contains:
Helium (He) 5.24 ppmv (0.000524%), He = .1786 kg/m3
Hydrogen (H2) 0.55 ppmv (0.000055%), H2 = .0899 kg/m3

We seem to know more about the perpetual loss/sec of hydrogen and
helium for planets (including a few exoplanets) other than Earth.
http://vega.lpl.arizona.edu/~gilda/extrass.html

At 0.55 ppmv, in order that our atmosphere sustain that average H2
saturation, at any given moment there’s 25e6 kg of hydrogen getting
made available and unavoidably migrating upwards and away from Earth’s
surface in order to create and sustain the average 0.55 ppmv. The
question is, at what average vertical escapement velocity or
volumetric/sec exit away from Earth?

Is our hydrogen escapement worth merely 25e6 kg per day = 9.125e6
tonnes/yr, or is it as great as 25e6 kg per hour = 219e6 tonnes/year?

Like the GP-B fiasco, at best our EUVE (Extreme Ultra Violet Explorer)
could have been representing a false positive, all be it given a nifty
eye-candy yellow and reddish colorized UV image of Earth’s surrounding
cloud of helium and hydrogen. However, the solar wind caused
planetary exhaust trail of H2 and He is what needs to be more closely
looked at and objectively quantified, as most easily accomplished from
our Selene/moon or from it's L1 that we still do not have.

Existing UV and IR imaging:
http://www.fas.org/irp/imint/docs/rst/Sect20/A3.html

The badly failing magnetosphere has been capable of restraining or
mildly sequestering some of Earth's hydrogen and helium, but
unfortunately for the past 2000 years this too is going away (most
recently at -.05%/year or even –120 nT/yr), is perhaps as good of
reason why that lofty cloud of hydrogen and helium isn't sticking
around, and why the lethal SAA contour has been exponentially growing
and nearing the surface. On the other hand, care to imagine what
could happen if such terrestrial hydrogen and helium didn’t leak away?
http://io9.com/395272/is-earths-magn...eld-failing-us
http://digitaldiatribes.wordpress.co.../geomagnetism/

Of course our perpetual naysayers and usual evidence excluding
gauntlet of our resident Usenet/newsgroup wizards and brown-nosed
clowns are not paying attention, or allowing any consideration as to
the worth or consequences of our badly failing geomagnetic force and
of its subsequent magnetosphere. It’s as though our best physics and/
or objective science doesn’t hardly matter, unless it’s strictly
interpreted in order to sustain their mainstream status quo. In other
words, for sustaining our mainstream as a cabal of happy campers,
apparently our best public funded science is but worth used toilet
paper.

I recall mentioning at least a few thousand times, about our having
the Selene L1 platform of science instruments easily established as of
4 decades ago, including many UV and IR imaging cameras looking at
Earth and equally at our Selene/moon that's losing it's sodium and a
few other elements at an alarming rate. However, without our having
such a nifty perspective it's simply much harder if not nearly
impossible to interpret whatever's going on.

btw, the often bogus mindset of "I always had the thoughts that free
hydrogen, and helium were lost in space and that Earth's gravity was
not strong enough to hold it" isn't what I'd gotten out of those
previously posted comments. In fact, it's pretty much the opposite of
what we’ve heard from most others, insisting that supposedly Earth
never loses mass, whereas instead I was the first in this or any other
Usenet/newsgroup to insist that our moon and Earth have each been
losing mass, and implying that the modern day human race has been
artificially assisting in this natural process.

Perhaps this can also explain as to why ETs would bother going to all
the trouble of extracting minerals and raw elements from another
planet or moon, such as our dire need of extracting He3 from our
Selene/moon, or that of whomever is taking substances away from Venus.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth BG / “Guth Usenet”