Old December 2nd 18, 10:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default The Center of the Universe...

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 5:22:42 PM UTC-8, SolomonW wrote:
On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 12:49:12 -0800, The Starmaker wrote:

I don't know where the center of the universe is at...

but if you believe the center of the universe begins at the
big bang, then it's simple to determine the
center of the universe.

You simply draw a straight line
from any one star
and draw a line from the direction it
came from.

The tough part is determining which way the star is moving.

Then you just draw a straight line from the opposite direction it's moving.

You then find one another star and do the same thing.

You will find that the two lines will meet.

That point which it meets is

The Center of the Universe.

anybody got a pencil?

We believe that the universe has no center, this is consistent with our
current belief that no place in the universe is special.

Without a big bang, the question of a center does not arise and does not need to be explained away.

Double-A