Old November 12th 17, 05:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Tony Lance[_13_]

Default Eclipse over Jerusalem within 33 years of Caesar Augustus was19AD. Jupiter in Opposition in 14 BC. Nativity and the Passion Video.

Hi Jeff,
For a killfile to work, you have to use it and everyone-else in the newsgroup does too. Otherwise you are the only one not listening.
Did you notice, by any chance, when you were not reading my posts, my mistake in
mentioning Angkor Wat twice above, for two different 12 hour events?
The first mention should read Banda Aceh, where 2000 Indonesian troops and their General were killed by the Tunsunami. 250,000 also died in what was a major disaster a few years ago, on Boxing Day.

A twelve hour event happens either side of a planet in opposition, one in 180 chance of finding a significant place name. The three place names covered by my three videos include the two above, which were destroyed and Nanking which kept being demoted from capital by China.
On Sunday, 12 November 2017 15:34:49 UTC, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article ,
says...