Old June 24th 03, 03:27 AM
Lisa Gardner

Default Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

STAPLETONSASTROLOGY wrote:
{I said:]
IMHO, the CIA or other agencies might even be able to 'broadcast'
bull**** psychically.

Wow, I just read your perception of me and I gotta say you're
a little bit off there, guy. Is there static in the lines or
something there?

They can't. Lisa.

So say you.

Learn to separate science fiction from fact, and fantasy from reality.

first we must address the question of just what constitutes science
fiction, just what constitutes fact, what fantasy is, and what reality
is, then maybe we can start really taking on in a serious manner -
via discussion - the seperation process you talk about here.

Or we could just go with the usual layman's understandings of
what each of these things mean, but as some of you know, I don't
prefer to do this all of the time.

Lisa Agnes Gardner