Old June 24th 03, 01:56 AM
Idon't

Default Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

STAPLETONSASTROLOGY wrote in message ...
Idon't wrote:

STAPLETONSASTROLOGY wrote in message ...

Idon't wrote:

Matthew Kriebel wrote in message ...

In article ,
(Idon't) wrote:

It's not real. It's fake. It doesn't really happen.

It would be cool it it were real, but it isn't. Sorry.

Yes, some of it is fake. However, I have known several channels
personally who were not "faking" it. Exactly what the process consists
of is open for debate, but it is not always being "faked".

And just how do you know its real?

Real what? I only said that the people I knew personally were not
intentionally "faking" it.

Bull****. That is impossible to know.

Really? Don't you know if your wife is faking orgasms?

What the **** does that have to do with it, you idiot? Stick to the
point. You're in extremely close contact with your wife at that point.
It's the ultimate in physical intimacy.

You didn't answer the question.

So what are you telling us?

I think I was quite clear.

Do you have your dick stuck in your friends when they're channeling? Is
THAT how you now they're not faking it?

Was that supposed to be humorous?

You may have faith that they
weren't faking it, or trusted them, but that's exactly what con-men prey on.

Faith? Why do you attempt to disparage by placing it in religious
terms?

No answer.

Face it- you have little or no first hand experience with this.
How many channels have you known over a period of 10 to 20 years?

No answer.

Why
do you assume/insist that *all* such people are dastardly,
untrustworthy con artists?

No answer.

Don't you have any long-term friends that
you know aren't lying to you on a regular basis??

No answer.

Your "friends" are duping you and laughing behind your back, fool.

And how, exactly, would you know that?

They also may be mentally imbalanced and actually convinced they are
channeling, when in fact all they are doing is having delusions.

Now you have presented two completely contradictory conclusions. Is
this your idea of logic- where you jump to a "truth" and then cast
about for various ways to *assume* you must be right even though they
cancel each other out?

Try to calmly answer the above questions without resorting to name
calling. Perhaps breathing more slowly while you type...