Old June 23rd 03, 07:42 AM
John

Default Is TT-Watch uncontrolled now?

"DrPostman" wrote in message
On 21 Jun 2003 21:27:13 -0700, (Lisa
Gardner) wrote:

Uh, actually. I don't believe any of it straight out, but it is
possible that she is looking psychically at someone's 'inner space'
and misinterpreting what she senses there.

It is more likely that she is schizophrenic.

I was about to ask, "who, Nancy or Lisa?" when I realised it could be either
or both.

Or, it is possible that she is being fed bull**** by people who
are intentionally looking to decieve and lead others astray.

It is more likely that she is schizophrenic.

Incidentally, I can't believe you gave this bull**** answer. How
is it that you can give such unthinking replies and still be
taken somewhat seriously? Or are you just not taken seriously?

Lisa Agnes Gardner

I don't want to be taken crazy, uh, I mean seriously like you are.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTŪ member #15-51506-253.

"The services provided by Sylvia Browne Corporation are highly
speculative in nature and we do not guarantee that the results
of our work will be satisfactory to a client."
-Sylvia's Refund Policy