Old September 21st 07, 08:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
John Griffin

Default What's wrong with there being ETs (smarter than us none the less)

BradGuth wrote:

On Sep 20, 7:52 pm, John Griffin
wrote:

Get a newsreader. Use a news server.

Is that the best Rabbi Griffin has to say?

Since you’ve apparently appointed me a usenet Rabbi, I reckon
I’ll need to learn some Jewish expressions. The only one I know
how to say in Yiddish is “**** you,” which is “Trust me” in
Yiddish.

Why don't you folks want the public to read any of this stuff?

If you get access to a news server and a newsreader, you’ll be
able to read all this stuff.

Yesterday’s newsgroup articles are yesterday’s news. Google’s
archive is for the obsessed. Google’s posting thing was a
****ing kludge the last time I messed with it. Get a news
service.