Old August 25th 07, 12:54 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
David Nakamoto

Default Solar eclipse of Aug 21st 2017

Bill Becker wrote:
"Howard Lester" wrote in message
"Bill Becker" wrote

It looks like totality runs right through Casper Wyoming. :^)

Who else could get lucky barring cloud cover?

You're just aware of that now? :-)

Yeah, even though my astro interest is at an ebb, I still check out SAA and
SpaceWeather.com where I found out aboot it.

Welcome back! Another lost soul back from the dead!

Thanks for the welcome but I'm pretty much a lurker now. At least until the
Astro bug bites me on the ass yet again. ;^)
Mike Simmons and I were planning to meet in east/southeastern Wyoming
where I think it'll be the best chances for clear sky at 10:30 AM.

I'd like to be a part of that venture...

Ahem ! Are we going to remember all of this in 10 YEARS??!!! (^_^)

But I'm planning to be somewhere in that region at that time, so perhaps
we'll run into one another. (^_^)

--- Dave