Old May 19th 04, 03:23 PM
Joe Strout

Default REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS!

In article ,
ospam (Gary Stollman) wrote:

I am not, I repeat, NOT crazy! I am not, nor have I ever been insane.

Yes, you are. You are suffering from paranoid delusions and quite
likely full-blown hallucinations, both of which can result from
schizophrenia, a disease which commonly strikes at the onset of
adulthood -- which it sounds like is just when you started having
problems. You never mentioned what the psychiatric diagnosis was, but
I'll bet it was schizophrenia.

That's a very dibilitating disease, but there *are* treatments for it
which can be effective. However, you have to allow them to treat you
(or, I suppose, keep committing crimes that get you landed in a
psychchiatric ward against your will). Recognizing that you have a
problem, and that the phantoms haunting you are not real, will help.

You show evidence of intelligence, and list all the computer knowledge
you have. Why not apply that intelligence to studying abnormal
psychology? Perhaps you are perfectly sane; it will still be useful to
you to understand what the doctors are talking about, right? And who
knows, perhaps you will recognize that the symtoms of schizophrenia fit
you perfectly and you will finally start the road to recovery.

If you haven't yet seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind," you should see it.
Best would be to see it with someone you love and trust who can explain
it to you if you find it confusing. Hint: the agents the mathematician
believes he is working with are not real. They are delusions. They are
portrayed as real in some parts of the film in order to give the
audience insight into what life is like for the main character. That's
what life is like for you too. But the main character (this film is a
true story, BTW) manages to overcome his delusions and lead a
mostly-normal life, once he admits that they are products of his
imagination. Perhaps you can too.

Good luck,
- Joe

P.S. Republicans currently in the white house certainly are traitors to
many fundamental tenets of America. But that has nothing to do with
your delusions.

| Joseph J. Strout Check out the Mac Web Directory: |

http://www.macwebdir.com |