Old July 11th 06, 04:41 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_1_]

Default Shuttle/Space Policy Historical Development (Was: What good is the Shuttle?)

On 11 Jul 2006 07:59:10 -0700, "Len" wrote:

I was also under a conflict-of-
interest agreement, since I was independently pursuing commercial
space transportation; my Windjammer concept had been revised by
Boeing as their RASV and offered as an alternative to other Shuttle
designs).

....Ok, before Derek jumps your ass and chases you off, howabout giving
us an overview of Windjammer, and how it differed from the other
Shuttle proposals?

OM
--
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [