Old October 20th 04, 05:57 PM
Micky

That is the most interesting idea ive ever read... I wonder what the cost of
doing that would be though... To much.
Do you think it would avoid radiation problems.??? because of the thick
surface area etc.

"AA Institute" wrote in message
om...
Imagine if this could be done in the next 30 years, we'd have not only
established a foothold at a single location like the Moon or Mars...
but the whole solar system could become within reach!

http://uk.geocities.com/aa_spaceagen...arth-ring.html

And the stars too...

Kill all birds with just one stone... or one asteroid for that matter!
Other than simply the long timescales necessary for such a project, I
don't see any reason why we can't or should not do this...

Abdul Ahad